[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

First of all, this post says "NO LAG". Ive been playing this server since last night and have had MAYBE 30 minutes total where i could actually fight anything, dig, build,craft, anything. It is said that the stop watch is banned but clearly someone has made one to lag the world. Staff is doing nothing but telling people to leave when they get pissed off. . . Something is severely wrong with this server right now.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, this post says "NO LAG". Ive been playing this server since last night and have had MAYBE 30 minutes total where i could actually fight anything, dig, build,craft, anything. It is said that the stop watch is banned but clearly someone has made one to lag the world. Staff is doing nothing but telling people to leave when they get pissed off. . . Something is severely wrong with this server right now.

Sweeney, I have been able to play the server without block lag for 3 hours today. This lag is highly unusual and it is not the result of a Stopwatch, which is banned by the way. The staff only said leave the server once to try and get rid of the lag.

Hidden

LOL They deleted my post because i was telling the truth, the owner doesn't know what hes bloody doing, he buys a 32gb box thinking more ram is going to stop the lag, well hes wrong. Has no idea what hes doing. 3.7ticks and taking 1-2min for commands/chat to appear, REALLY NO LAG?

Just a little Update: Some of our Staff are In High School and they either have A) Mid - Terms or B) Finals, in these coming weeks So if you don't see some staff online its because of studying. I am one of those staff members but I really can't study for mine, so i will be active :)

Name : James

Username : jspartan250

Time zone : GMT

Email : [email protected]

Why we should pick you : I have experience owning a server and administration.My server is stuffed at the moment so I want to help someone else and keep their server top notch.I get on with people very well and would like to meet the staff.

Thank you,

James.

We Cant get a refund for our server so we will be sadly with this host for 1 MONTH :(, if we get enough donations to buy a new machine [With out getting the refund] We will purchase the new machine, we have one in mind from a brand new host, That has excellent reviews and the machine we are buying is very powerful. Its between a Hex Core Server with 96GB ram or Quad Core Server with 64GB ram, but the decision really matters on how much donations we get from our server network [from Tekkit + Voltz]

Donation Packs are coming out soon

We Cant get a refund for our server so we will be sadly with this host for 1 MONTH :(, if we get enough donations to buy a new machine [With out getting the refund] We will purchase the new machine, we have one in mind from a brand new host, That has excellent reviews and the machine we are buying is very powerful. Its between a Hex Core Server with 96GB ram or Quad Core Server with 64GB ram, but the decision really matters on how much donations we get from our server network [from Tekkit + Voltz]

Please let us know how much donation is needed for Hex Core server with 96GB ram.

Name:Asawin

Username:Magixblaster

Time Zone:Central

E-MAIL:magic.asawin

Why We Should Pick You:i have experience from other servers because i've been a staff

the reason i've not been playing is because all the server i've been a staff on has

been shut down D: Thnx for reading i hope you accept

Why whats wrong with your big "32gb box" that was ment to stop all the lag??

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/idream-servers-remove-ipenguin-from-staff/signatures

As per request of a player. This is the petition for removing a staff member that players seem to dislike.

Please do not just "SIGN" because you think it will give another position, only sign if you truly believe that they are abusing their powers and deserve to be de-opped/banned from the Voltz server.

(IPenguinMC)

Whatever that petition is, Ray (iWireless) and I are tying to get it out of circulation. iPenguin (myself) banned a player for breaking the rules. Now they are out for revenge. They want to get rid of me because they got banned for not following the rules and insulting me over private message so no-one else could see. So just ignore the petition if you see it. It will make no effect on the Voltz server. So just keep playing like normal and have fun!

-iPenguinMC (Owner iDream Voltz)

Name: Damien

Username: dummykiller

Time Zone: UTC + 8

E-mail: [email protected]

Why We Should Pick You: You Should Pick Me Because I Am Experience On Being A Staff On A MineCraft Server Just like This One And I Have Just Started Playing It And I See Much People That Need Help And I Really Feel Useless And Can't Really Help Them So I Want To Take This Opportunity To Try And Get Staff On This Server And Lastly And Mostly I LOVE THIS SERVER And I Hope That This Server Will Keep Going For The Rest Of Its Own Life

Thanks For Reading This And Hope You Have A Nice Day

Name: Kyle Jankowski

Username: I_WUV_UR_TACO

Time Zone: Central US

Why We Should Pick You:

I have been admin of servers for approximately ~2 years, I take pride in making sure things are working, and I do my best to help people when they ask. I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to plugins, (factions, bpermissions, PEX, essentials, etc.) I understand the idea behind needing to spend more time helping people and running the server than actually playing, and I enjoy doing so. I am very friendly, and consistently go out of my way to make sure people get what they need.

Previous experience:

Sin-Gaming: Moderator

- Helped with day to day tasks, helping people with permissions, making sure they are set up correctly. Helped identify grief and correct it. Other basic duties of a moderator.

Kyxcraft 1.0: Moderator --> SuperMod --> Co-Admin --> Admin

- Started out as a moderator, helped with basic tasks such as I did in Sin-Gaming, then when I moved to SuperMod, I started to take over responsibility with Plots and other duties in Spawn. Helped a little with configuration of the server, also helped Identify Grief. after going to co-admin I was responsible for updating the servers various plugins, then shortly was put into full control of the server.

Kyxcraft 2.0: Co-Admin --> Admin

- Started out handling most decisions and plugin operations. Went on to controlling the server and helping ~15-20 people at a time.

RydanCraft: Moderator

- Helped with various moderator activities, used commands to help make the server locked down and safe to spammers and etc.

TacoCraft 1.0: Admin

- Ran a Tekkit server for various friends, trying to get more people to play, however couldn't get the exposure and eventually folded into a vanilla minecraft server (See TacoCraft 2.0).

TacoCraft 2.0: Admin

- Currently run a Vanilla Minecraft server with a few plugins. Only a couple players as of right now, looking to help with a modded server with a larger playerbase.

Although I am somewhat new to Voltz, I am eager to learn and want to help as much as possible. I thank you for considering my application, and I wish the best to you regardless of the outcome.

Application.

Name: Joseph

Username: Karpone

TimeZone: Central Standard.

Why you should pick me? : Hrm, well for one you shouldnt. I've been banned for being funny and entertaining. and plus zombie has a thing for me, so unban plzzzzz. lol if you even accept this. or if im unbanned. ill be the super funny guy. because you know im funny.

and hot. not really. kinda. actaully no im not. to me atleast. fuck grammar. no capitilization. woho. rule breaker. and poki, your mean. was actually expecting you to be the chill guy on there. :c

but if you owners accept this, and actually take the time to read this and talk to me about it in game. then ill donate 50$ because I can. then you can let me be. even though un bans really only cost 7.50 or so . says evo . anyways i was a mod once. i fucked the owners daughter. hehe. bye.

p.s. i love u zombie. (;

kidding. ._.

Why whats wrong with your big "32gb box" that was ment to stop all the lag??

^ It was ment to stop the lag, but the ram is not the issue its the internet connection provided by the host, its not handling the players, we are upgraing to a another host in the following weeks or trying to fix it ourselvesthe great news if factions is almost up

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons