[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww i like clans LOL and hey wireless would u consider me to help u with as in be a mod and stuff? i can help u build a awesome spawn i got in this server once for elite builders and learned so much that made me be an admin on another tekkit server.

Maybe let me catch up to your mod application :)

ETA on brand new website this Friday!!!!

Name:Tom

Username:buzzkill74

Time Zone:GMT

Why We Should Pick you:because i have a lot of experience as a staff member i have been a owner,head admin,admin mod and operator i have a lot of experience with all the commands right now voltz is new but i have learned abit about it and its items im friendly and fair i will always help other staff and players if they have any questions i will help and answer them i will never leave a project unfinished and i will help listen and respect the ranks above me and below me currently im looking for a server and i think i will be a good asset to the staff and the community and i joined on the 22nd of september but i think my enjin account deleted my communities

- Alright app considering to make you a a trail mod, but the Reasoner im doubting it is because your not ACTIVE i have not seen you online, but that could be of the different time zone i will confirm with my UK Staff to make sure im not wrong.

Name:james

Username:venomfreak

Time Zone:eastern

Why We Should Pick You:i am an excellent programer. i am a very experienced mod/admin. i can work with bukkit plugins very well. i can detect hackers very fast. i can also give some good plugin advice. excuse me if i don't write the other necessary skills for an admin. to me they are implied you would think that all admin's are so

Rejected Sorry Bud, put more effort int he why we should pick you if you can update the post i will re read your application. Also be player on the server havent seen you :)

Name: James

Username: Karinth

Time Zone: Pacific

Why We Should Pick You: I have been playing Tekkit and Technic for about 7 months, although I took a bit of time off. When I played only vanilla I owned 7 servers since 2010 and have been an Admin or Mod on over double that. I am more with the In-game admin than server side but I do know both. That and I just love to play in general.

- Be More Active then i will promote you to Trail Mod -

Name:Tiago(James in English)

Username:Engraze

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: i think you should pick me because i always folow the rules

i'm a mature person , i play minecraft since beta 1.3 , if i see someone that needs help if he doesnt know an

item recipe (for example ) il try to help him, and if i see someone that doesnt folow to rules i punish him.

And my english is good

- Be More Active then i will promtoe you to Trial Mod -

Name:Sean

username: Sean_McCarthyism

time zone: GMT -5

E-Mail: [email protected]

Why pick me? I am a dedicated mine craft player, I have played almost every type that can be thought of such as tekkit, hack/mine, and now Voltz. I like to help other players so being a mod I find to be enjoyable and the most important reason is That I am an understanding person meaning I understand people can have trouble with a game and I do not mind taking that extra step to show someone how something works or is done. I also do know all standard commands once they are put in place.

- Be On and i will promote you to Mod -

Sorry if Forum Staff and see i just commeneted 3 times in the last 10 minutes, im just approving or rejecting the staff applications that were posted here, I will do them all at once so there are less comments and easier to read :) - Also will be E-MAILING users about their application status. - Side Note - Play on the Server :) Some of you havent played on the server and are applying nice but be a player :). On Other News: Server is being upgraded to a New Box [brand New] Customized for iDream Voltz, and will be located In New York! Specs -> 32GB of Ram Dedicated to Voltz! with 1Gb/S Uplink. Can't give more details yet Still workin on ETA of this new machine. But the processor is crazy! We are investing alot for Voltz for the least about of LAG!.

Erm, fake title bukkit does not blend with forge anymore as the bukkit forge fork is dead, you don't have a bukkit server as you CANT have one. You installed forge essentials.

Well you are correct its not a "Bukkit server" its just using the forge mod that lets you cross over to bukkit plugins. Nothing special lots of servers have done it already.

So you are right :) fake title :D

fake title :D

Been on this server a few days now and its not only that part which is fake.

One of the owners said that they pay $55 a month for this server (and immediately backtracked because they have a post in thier forums saying they pay $360 a month for it lol) and considering they are with fructis hosting, that makes this server a 5gig, not a 24gig and you can tell [NO LAG] is fake too it should be [LAGALOT], once more than 20 people are on, this server melts, the lag makes it totally unplayable. This server shares the dedicated machine with other servers its obvious.

They are more interested in getting as many people on the server as possible with no regards on if the server can handle it or not, plus with little in the way of item controls such as world anchors, or fire spread it just makes the problems worse

I will say this tho, they do have good plugins, that stuff we have been spoilt with like /tpa and /home do work but unless they start taking the lag seriously this server will die, lag kills any server, always has. If the lag was sorted out for good and more item controls then this could be the #1 server, but for now, nowhere near im afraid

Well you are correct its not a "Bukkit server" its just using the forge mod that lets you cross over to bukkit plugins. Nothing special lots of servers have done it already.

So you are right :) fake title :D

Yep you're right. so they have a fake title and fake motd :P

Been on this server a few days now and its not only that part which is fake.

One of the owners said that they pay $55 a month for this server (and immediately backtracked because they have a post in thier forums saying they pay $360 a month for it lol) and considering they are with fructis hosting, that makes this server a 5gig, not a 24gig and you can tell [NO LAG] is fake too it should be [LAGALOT], once more than 20 people are on, this server melts, the lag makes it totally unplayable. This server shares the dedicated machine with other servers its obvious.

They are more interested in getting as many people on the server as possible with no regards on if the server can handle it or not, plus with little in the way of item controls such as world anchors, or fire spread it just makes the problems worse

I will say this tho, they do have good plugins, that stuff we have been spoilt with like /tpa and /home do work but unless they start taking the lag seriously this server will die, lag kills any server, always has. If the lag was sorted out for good and more item controls then this could be the #1 server, but for now, nowhere near im afraid

Well i didnt know all that lol, well there is allot of other good servers out there with very little lag an plugins.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons