[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI Wires The server is down without a known reason. All i can offer is that it says "Can't resolve hostname" But it still allowed you to stay online unless you logged off. I want to assume it has something to do with the new website x3 as it started around the time you began the new website.

Name: Dexter

Username: Silvio_Dante

Time Zone: GMT

Why We Should Pick You: I think you should pick me as I can be very trusted. I have been a member of idream tekkit for a long while as my playtime is 200 hours. I have never been banned on ideam tekkit or got a warning. I go on Voltz most of my time now since the server has come up and am getting good with it. I may not be the best but I know how to do many things like launching missiles and using Electricity. I would like to help out as much as I can to make your server better. I Go on Voltz everyday except when i go on holiday or don't have internet. If I was to be a moderator I wouldn't abuse my power by warping to people and getting their coordinates to bomb them. I would play as I normally do but if there happens a problem with spawn killing or anything else I will do my best to try to solve it.

Name: Robert Paylor

Username: roberto640

Time Zone: GMT

Why You Should Pick Me: I think that i would make a great staff member because i really enjoy this new Voltz server and just Voltz in a whole. I have been playing on ICraft Tekkit for about 4 months with about 300 hours of play time and i hope to play as long or longer on the Voltz server. I have respect for other players and do not kill people that are new, I would not use my power to kick/ban for fun , I have only be banned once on a Minecraft server and that was when the creepers blew up the spawn

:D . I enjoy building things like statues of players and mobs and pixel art of game characters. The things that i would have to offer in being an admin would be building things like shops, houses and maybe even spawn for the community, helping out people that are new to the server by telling them where to find things on the server and helping them learn how to play Voltz.

Guys please do apply! It's wonderful to have applications, and the more applications the better chance for staff that you guys will like! Plus, our current staff is overwhelmed as there is only one of them. Please help her out!

I would also recommend this server strongly! Although we have occasional lag it is because of the large amounts of people who enjoy exploring and playing on our server (Which we plan to fix with another large upgrade!) And have several plugins (OR bukkit essentials) With commands like /warp /home /msg /spawn and more! Its an amazing server with amazing staff ^-^ But what really stands them apart is the extra mile they go. They have their own Teamspeak server, Their own website, and always are trying to find new ways to improve our voltz server! So come stop by and see if you like it ^-^

Today We will have a BIG Update :) - We will update the server to 1.0.6 + We will add the SURPRISE TODAY! Because i got all the files to work [Kinda just gotta do some final testing and upload and everything should be working but the down side is you might lose your HOMES. MBY <-]

Name:Garrett Beach

Username:Frostblooded

Time Zone:EST

Why We Should Pick You:I love minecraft and tekkit. I have played it since the mod came out and the game longer. I always cooperate with anyone. Also I have learned quite a bit about Voltz and was so excited to see a new game. Please consider me as you will see me on the server very soon because I will at least want to play.

Bad News -> Map is kinda messed up :( - There is a factory located 10k out of spawn and its causing all lag and crashing its been confirmed. Only fix soo far is to get the owner to destroy it [if server can stay online] or reset map. Comment Below on your decisions. Also Surprise is coming Tomorrow and that will include the Update to 1.0.6 sorry for the delay the surprise that was suppose to happen today wasnt ready and hopefully its ready tomorrow if not i will update to 1.0.6 and add the surprise [but it wont be finished] :)

Also the website for iDream Voltz Coming in 2Days!!!!

We are currently updating to the newest Voltz version. Please everyone update your clients if you wish to join us on 1.0.6 This will also require a CLEAR CATCH which can be located during launchup if you click the options button. IT should be obvious where the clear catch button is.

After this we hope to have fixed the Smelting Factory glitch. Also everyone, if the map is updated PLEASE do not complain as we can do nothing more. We are trying our hardest to keep the old map (Especially because many of us staff also play and lose our stuff) The downtime will last from any amount of time! But it should be back shorty

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons