[1.0.11]iDream Voltz [PvP][100 Slots] [NOTHING BANNED] [NO LAG] Recommended |PLUGINS| FACTIONS <----

iWireless

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: unwilling to diverge on internet

Username: gunsngrenades

Time Zone: MST

Why We Should Pick You:

I have nodded and been owner to several tekkit servers, I don't mod or own them anymore due to lack of funding or the server being way to laggy to even join them any more.

I am a great person all around to be with and play with and am experienced in the voltz mod pack, I can be of great help to the community and would be a great addition to the team.

If you have any questions for me please email me at the address listed above.

hi, i am applying for me and a friend here.

usernames: godverdmme and KamikazeNoob

time zone: CET

e-mail: [email protected]

why we should pick you: I was mod on a tekkit server until it switched to ftb. I am very experienced in tekkit and i am wanting to do some new things. I want to get experienced in the voltz modpack too and help my friend getting the hang of these mods. I also am very helpfull and will do my best to help anybody as much as i can without asking for any rewards.

if you want to ask some questions you can go for my mail or just ask it in the forum here.

Just something to prove my legitness as a developer with Voltz :P

Calclavia and some other people on the UE-Voltz team play on the server and we love it, even though we got antimatter bombed and lost EVERYTHING :P

For Zombie_Clown (aka Vanilla): "I am a dev TAco"

Lovin the server!

Lol :) I appreciate you lovin our server, :), I'll place a sign to inform users about the devs and list their names :),

Name: Thaddeus (not giving my last name for safety purposes)

Username:Thaddeus12

Time Zone: Eastern standard time U.S.A

Why We Should Pick You:I am a player since the start of minecraft,i am familiar with volts and how it works, i will be able to log in every day for at least 3 hours, and i am pretty fair when it comes to fights and other thing doing with players (griefing, spamming, etc.) iv also been an admin of three others servers and a mod for one server. this is why you should pick me.

Name: Nathan

Username: EpicFaceXP

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Why We Should Pick You: I have played Minecraft ever since 1.3 in beta so I have had extensive amounts of experience in the game. I have also played a good amount of Tekkit as well as Technic. I have been experimenting with Voltz but I have been unable to find a good Voltz server and I was hoping to be able to join this server. I try to be helpful whenever I can.

(White-List Application not a Mod Application)

hi, i have some trouble joining the server. when i try i get an error message saying: forge mod loader could not connect to this server,

the mods and versions listed below could not be found, they are required to play on this server.

i dont know how to solve it, i have the latests version of the tekkit launcher and i selected voltz.

can you help me?

hi, i have some trouble joining the server. when i try i get an error message saying: forge mod loader could not connect to this server,

the mods and versions listed below could not be found, they are required to play on this server.

i dont know how to solve it, i have the latests version of the tekkit launcher and i selected voltz.

can you help me?

Why is the server offline?

Server IS UP, and also Loki please re download the technic launcher and select latest version and clear CACHE then login. It should work then.

Also WE GOT FACTIONS

iWireless, you are a very good server owner but you don't always give updates so people know why the server is down. It does not feel good being in the dark and waiting for a admin or owner to answer our prayers and restart the server or tell us what is going on. I know you said what is going on here but a lot more people go onto the official forums.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons