Coke Coal Buff

npburg

Has anyone else noticed that in Tekkit Lite the EU value of coke coal has been increased from 8000 EU to 16000 EU? I was messing around with some generators and noticed it was producing more EUs than normal. Did a test on a creative server to confirm this and also ran a Tekkit Classic server to confirm the old number was 8000 EU.

None of the wiki have been updated to show this change and even the Railcraft wiki still shows a 2:1 ratio of coke coal to coal for heat content instead of 4:1.

Granted this will not matter for long since Tekkit Lite will be losing Railcraft soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Even if Kaker released the permissions list, no one would change their mind. CJ and others would just look at the underlying HTML in Publisher and declare it a forgery because it has CSS layers which is inconsistent with how permission lists are created.

Also, mind control. Only way tekkit could possibly have the extremely large playerbase that it doesn't rightfully deserve. Because no right minded person would ever vote for such a president use this pack.

Unless he goes the Gregtech route and kills the game starting from certain directories...

Well, if a specific feature on the launcher version 2.0 is what I think it is, you can set custom directories so those attacks wouldn't work (if you actually wanted GregTech for some reason).

Well, if a specific feature on the launcher version 2.0 is what I think it is, you can set custom directories so those attacks wouldn't work (if you actually wanted GregTech for some reason).

That's pretty awesome. Guess I'll migrate to the new launcher, then. Not that I like GregTech.