Whered Railcraft go

cerbralone

You really love calling people a child, huh.

I actually want Railcraft back, I loved it, I want the new features.

I call it like it is. He threw a hissyfit because people were using his mod in a way he didn't like, and threw around some threats. It's not something that should be acceptable, muchless something that should be waved off as an even remotely logical thing to have done.

I call it like it is. He threw a hissyfit because people were using his mod in a way he didn't like, and threw around some threats. It's not something that should be acceptable, muchless something that should be waved off as an even remotely logical thing to have done.

It's his mod, he should be able to do what he wants with it. But as freakchu said, custom zips are a great way to add back mods. Its the greatest feature since sliced bread...ForgeBukkit.

I do miss RailCraft, but at least I can add it back in. And yeah, mod makers can do whatever they want, but that doesn't mean people will like you for it. Just look at FC, just about everyone hates him apart from his followers.

At least CJ allowed us to add the mod manually and didn't pull a dick move like checking if the path name contains Technic, and then having the mod either not load or have certain parts missing.

Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet that the 'further action' he threatened would be somewhat akin to a 'Sengir'.

>.<

I'd hope that he'd be above that, especially as it was removed upon his request.

Although i would like to see it back at some point, for a start its tanks are a really useful way of storing liquids compactly :)