[TL 0.5.7] Sweden Tekkit Lite w/ Royal Standard [100 slots PvE NoGrief, Glizer, Greylist - Apply!]

Eaglesight

What is your Minecraft username? conbai123 How old are you? 14 In what country do you live? england Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? industrial craft and mining all the different ores What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? the look of the spawn and the logos AWSOME

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Minecraft username?conbai123

How old are you?14

In what country do you live?england

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?industrial craft

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?the front cover looks awsome

What is your Minecraft username? Fruckmonk

How old are you? 25

In what country do you live? Germany

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Ic2, Redpower

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Good connection to the server and good set of rules

What is your Minecraft username? drknut

How old are you? 27

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? redpower

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Im searching a big and friendly community cause im a multiplayer. on my old server my mates and i were so lonely. i hope this will change on this new server :)

What is your Minecraft username? Skunkbass

How old are you? 28

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? You shouldn't.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? CC

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? My Friends are playing there

What is your Minecraft username? Atlantis2350

How old are you? 25

In what country do you live? England

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Everythings, anything to do with building and crafting :D

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Playing somewhere new and making new friends. and trying to find a good community :-)

What is your Minecraft username? boolean314

How old are you?17

In what country do you live?USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?Nope.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?RP2. I like IC2 as well though

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yup

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?It seems like a good, safe server I can stay in for a while. I'm planning on building a sort of food-factory, and this looks like a place where I won't get griefed.

What is your Minecraft username? Punkrocka

How old are you?19

In what country do you live?America

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?no sir!

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?Diversity, additions it adds to the game. Makes me comeback to MC all the time.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?Had enough time on random servers, and would like to play on a good server and play on it for awhile.

What is your Minecraft username? Ghstly

How old are you? 17

In what country do you live? United States

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Never running out of things to do.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Seems like a solid server. I completely agree with all the rules and banned items, and I like the swear prevention.

I want a server I can spend a long time on and this seems like a good one.

What is your Minecraft username? Bradster13

How old are you? 13

In what country do you live? Australia

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building with friends and making stuff

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? it is a great server were i can play with all my friends and send more friends to join

What is your Minecraft username? PotulnaDiablica

How old are you? 20

In what country do you live? Polen

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? NO

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building, building, building

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Because i very like international playing and i like technic server

What is your Minecraft username?suraj222

How old are you?15

In what country do you live?Poland

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com?No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite?All technic mods.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later?Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite?I would like to be on the server for a long time. I think it's a good server. I really like the technic servers.

What is your Minecraft username? AlphaX10

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? I have just started playing Tekkit so I would not know, but I have been playing minecraft for a while.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes.

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? I have friends playing on the server, and I have an interest in finding a server that I can play long-term.

What is your Minecraft username? Bradster13

You were found banned on MCBouncer. Resolve your ban with the ban issuer if you want to play here.

What is your Minecraft username? AlphaX10

What is your Minecraft username? Punkrocka

What is your Minecraft username? Ghstly

Welcome!

What is your Minecraft username?suraj222

What is your Minecraft username? PotulnaDiablica

Welcome, notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted.

What is your Minecraft username? enski

How old are you? 23

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? no

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? just everything

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? a big server and a good connection. also some friends are playing there

What is your Minecraft username? A9Joel

How old are you? 14

In what country do you live? Sweden

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Ewerything that hawe whit Machinery to do

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It has few banned items, and looks well made, and its dedicated 24/7, And i hate griefing...

What is your Minecraft username? johanpotums

How old are you? 35

In what country do you live? Belgium

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Rails please

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? I did

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? It's a european server, fairly new. I'ld like

to get into the action all together instead of straggling behind. I've been playing on brcraft up

until now.

What is your Minecraft username? Paaeeeejjjul

How old are you? 14 years old

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No, I have never been banned from any server

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? industrialcraft2 and thermal-expansion!

What makes you interested in Sweden Tekkit Lite? Sweden-Tekkit-Lite is interesting for myself, because I heared from friends from this server.

Before you join i urge you to know that freedom of speech doesnt exist on this server. good day

Banned within seconds for singing this song:

they didnt even ask or explain why but w/e i dont really play tekkit that much anyways :3

Proof of ban: http://puu.sh/1R65r/80cdc0a3ca

Here's some facts:

- You were the first one of all builders to get banned for another reason than griefing.

- Most of the members are below your age of 18 (!)

- You broke rule #1 - Don't swear. Freedom of speech doesn't make you able to perform hate speeches. You obviously have no idea what the law means.

Don't blame others for your lack of morality and character- blame yourself, and your parents- not us.

You are never welcome back to our server, for your blatant disrespect of others.

What is your Minecraft username? A9Joel

What is your Minecraft username? enski

What is your Minecraft username? Paaeeeejjjul

What is your Minecraft username? johanpotums

Welcome A9Joel, enski, Paaeeeejjjul and johanpotums! :)

Johanpotums, notify a staff member once you log in and your permissions will get sorted.