Small Scale Recruitment thread - Tekkit Lite

Torezu

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent the posting guidelines for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:

- Number of people desired

- Active time zone and times

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)

- Any inactive mods/items you may have

- Number of people desired: 3-4

- Active time zone and times: CST, any time (currently on leave from work; lots of free time)

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active): Accommodating

- Any inactive mods/items you may have: I don't know?

- Additional comments:

I'm in my early 30s -- would prefer finding a group of people somewhat near my age group (-5yrs/+15yrs), if possible, but I'm pretty open.

Looking for small servers, anything from 2-12.

Activity: I'm in eastern united states, usually 4-7 PM weekdays and about 7-11 AM and 2-7 PM about.

No mic, sorry.

I'm good with tekkit classic, tekkit lite introduces some things I don't know about, but I'm ready to learn. (and read wiki pages.)

My favorite mod to use is IC2 along with BC and RP to create automatic machines.

Hello.

I would be interested in joining a small community, would preffer more than 2 people but no more than 5.

I am from Latvia (GMT+2) and I am usually at pc almost whole day so it wouldnt e an issue to find me online.

I will not say I will be active whole time, I'll play in human hours :)

I am quite inexperienced in tekkit and minecraft so I am more adventerous one.

Thank you for your attention.

/daavisg

- Number of people desired:
3-10

- Active time zone and times:
US Central - 5:00pm to 10:00pm

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active):
Usually 2-4 days per week, 1-4 hours per session. I even sneak in some lunchtime play at work now and then.
;)

- Any inactive mods/items you may have:
Primarily wanting to focus on Tekkit Lite but I'm certainly open to adding any other mods

I'm in my early 30's and would like to find a small group around the same age range to work with, especially individuals who aren't uptight about cursing and joking. I'm not suggesting everyone curse like a sailor and make rude remarks all the time I just want to make it clear that I have no interest in a "kid safe" server this time. Ever watch the Yogscast videos on YouTube? I'm thinking of something like that, a fun few to get to know and have fun in game with. I can also host a server in my datacenter at work if needed. A small group of 10 or less would not likely cause any noticeable network traffic so the server could run 24/7 however if it did create load it might have to be disabled between 8:00am and 5:00pm Central time.

- Number of people desired: 2-5

- Active time zone and times: Eastern US 1600-2100

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active): Few times during the week, mostly weekends

- Any inactive mods/items you may have: None

Looking to play with like minded mature adults, not on some kid friendly server. So long as everyone is decent and respectful I can handle the odd adult conversation. Just looking to build, chat, and relax. Not really into PVP in Minecraft, I have plenty of better games for that.

I am unable to host a server but am looking for a small group of people based in Australia to team up and hang out on a tekkit server. I have a basic knowledge and am looking for friendly people to enjoy the game with. Please feel free to PM me.

I'm looking for one or two people to play on my Tekkit Lite server. The server is pretty standard, albeit using an updated version of IC2 to get around the block facing bug.

Server is Eastern U.S., and I generally play in the evenings. Server can be hosted all the time if people would actually use it. My friend and I have already gotten a substantial start, but it's still in the early stages tech wise (we're still using geothermal).

i only have about 5-10 minutes of played time on tekkit, and i want to find 2-3 people who also havnt played much and want to hop on a server and figure everything out

i have a mumble server and would prefer if you have a mic, although not required

- Number of people desired - 1 - 2 (We already are 2)

- Active time zone and times - GMT - Any time really. Server is always on. ( UK only )

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active) - Well we have done 2 hour - 12 hour sessions. We are always active.

- We have already made a start and have infinite POWER from the nether and are converting in for quarrys and things.

- We are looking for another person that knows stuff about nuclear power and other power methods within Tekkit lite and someone who is new that we can possibly teach not necessary though.

- We are aged from 15+ Please no kids if you are interested.

- We might record a series and some tutorials which will go on youtube.

Add my skype : ZaaZir ~ If you are interested of course.

i started up a new server with a fiend its nothing fancy all u need is himachi and we prefer you to have skype

its just tekkit lite we only have 2 people on atm im one of them

if you want to know more my skype is austinlandry55

2 more people would be nice

i am eastern time

usually i open it 4pm- 11pm but it depends and if no one is on i shut it down

only thing is not allowed is Nukes other explosives please ask before use

Have Dedicated server running 24/7 with many plugins enabled

Says it can hold up to 30 people but I would just like a couple deticated players

Right now its just been me and a friend playing

Interest in haveing some more mature people join who i dont have to worry about griefing

I have plugins to prevent this but its something i would not like to use

Server is in US central, but me and my friend both are mountain time

please email/pm/ or reply in interested

[email protected]

Have Dedicated server running 24/7 with many plugins enabled

Says it can hold up to 30 people but I would just like a couple deticated players

Right now its just been me and a friend playing

Interest in haveing some more mature people join who i dont have to worry about griefing

I have plugins to prevent this but its something i would not like to use

Server is in US central, but me and my friend both are mountain time

please email/pm/ or reply in interested

[email protected]

Any banned mods? im looking for a server with no banned mods and a small community,

also, maybe we can do the new tekkit and voltz one, have you seen the post, where they merge the modpacks together?

Small tekkit lite server admin & builder recruitment

Hey guys! :-)

As the tittle says I'am looking for an admin and a builder for a new fresh server.

New course of my leak knowledge on server configuration (plugins, permission, groups, items ban and so on ) I need an admin that can take care of that, I will of course provide you with full ftp access to the server for easy access to config files and op status + reserved slot.

The builders main job will be to help build an nice spawn ware we will get shops and so on. You will of course also be rewarded with op and reserved slot on the server.

The server itself will be an pretty standard small one on 20 slots with custom mod pack for the use of forestry (I already made that and the nassery config files)

Replay here or pm me for more details :-)

• 2 weeks later...

(Professor Grizwald Voice)

Hello everyone!

I am looking to join a small, mature (18+) group of gentlemen to venture forth and explore the world of Tekkit (preferably Lite), as well as bask in the fruitful bounty of infinite human ingenuity.

I am 18 years old, prefer to socialize with the more mature group, do not fancy griefing or pvp at all, do fancy friendly competition (as seen on Tekkit with Duncan: Magicians vs. Scientists), have some experience in tekkit but still fairly new to the mod (I have built a macerator and a geothermal generator, that's about it), don't mind cursing as long as it doesn't go overboard, and overall want to enjoy this great mod with other because playing by ones self can get a bit bland...alright, lonely, there I said it XD

Ever watched Yogscast? That is what I am looking for! Just a fun group of people that can exchange laughs and have a great time!

If you wish to contact me please inbox me on here. Thanks!

P.S. I am looking at starting from scratch.

P.S.S. I am located Eastern Time and am able to play usually in the afternoon (5-11) M-W. Th-Su are subject to my work schedule which is pretty sporadic.

P.S.S.S. I would prefer if we all could talk via Skype or something.

Any banned mods? im looking for a server with no banned mods and a small community,

also, maybe we can do the new tekkit and voltz one, have you seen the post, where they merge the modpacks together?

i am looking to get a small community going on my 20 slot server , i do not want them all full i want at most 10 people would you be willing to take intrest into my server if so skype me

Type :tekkit lite

(Professor Grizwald Voice)

Hello everyone!

I am looking to join a small, mature (18+) group of gentlemen to venture forth and explore the world of Tekkit (preferably Lite), as well as bask in the fruitful bounty of infinite human ingenuity.

I am 18 years old, prefer to socialize with the more mature group, do not fancy griefing or pvp at all, do fancy friendly competition (as seen on Tekkit with Duncan: Magicians vs. Scientists), have some experience in tekkit but still fairly new to the mod (I have built a macerator and a geothermal generator, that's about it), don't mind cursing as long as it doesn't go overboard, and overall want to enjoy this great mod with other because playing by ones self can get a bit bland...alright, lonely, there I said it XD

Ever watched Yogscast? That is what I am looking for! Just a fun group of people that can exchange laughs and have a great time!

If you wish to contact me please inbox me on here. Thanks!

P.S. I am looking at starting from scratch.

P.S.S. I am located Eastern Time and am able to play usually in the afternoon (5-11) M-W. Th-Su are subject to my work schedule which is pretty sporadic.

P.S.S.S. I would prefer if we all could talk via Skype or something.

I'm sorry i'm not 18 but im 16

i am looking to get a small community going on my 20 slot server , i do not want them all full i want at most 10 people would you be willing to take intrest into my server if so skype me

i only have about 5-10 minutes of played time on tekkit, and i want to find 2-3 people who also havnt played much and want to hop on a server and figure everything out

i have a mumble server and would prefer if you have a mic, although not required

i could also use mumble if needed, the other person on my server uses skype with me

This sounds like a great time. I would be willing to join a small server (3-4). Eastern time, 1-2 hours a day weekdays

- Number of people desired: 3-4

- Active time zone and times: CST, any time (currently on leave from work; lots of free time)

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active): Accommodating

- Any inactive mods/items you may have: I don't know?

- Additional comments:

I'm in my early 30s -- would prefer finding a group of people somewhat near my age group (-5yrs/+15yrs), if possible, but I'm pretty open.

Looking for one or two people to play with me and my 2 friends on my server, which would make us a total of about 5. We have 2 others but they are not very active at the moment. We're all quite experienced with Tekkit, but we still have lots to learn, especially with Tekkit Lite.

What I'm looking for is mature and dedicated players. Please, do not bother if you're gonna ruin it for us by griefing or being an ass! I live in Sweden so if your timezone is around UTC +1 that'd be great! It'd also be good if you can speak English so that we understand you, you do not have to be a pro, of course. The server runs on a pretty good rig so there's barely any lag and the internet is decent, we have on that plays from the U.S. with no lag at all!

What we're aiming for is to basically build as much of the Tekkit content as possible, that's why we need more manpower to actually make stuff. We've both tried before but it's so hard when there's only two of us. We run Tekkit Lite 0.5.9 with no custom mods or anything, but we're open for ideas if you want something on the server.

We do not play every single day, but we try to as much as we can. that means that the server is not up 24/7, so living close to our timezone would be great. This will be discussed more thoroughly if you decide to contact us. Send me a private message so we can get in touch if you are interested or add my Skype which is in the details of my profile!

Note: This is a copy of my text in the Tekkit Classic forum, we recently moved because we wanted to try the new stuff and basically we don't need Bukkit.