[1.1.3]VoltzHaven[PvP][30 Slots]Quick start---no map resets---community

pixlepix

G483dsL.png

IP: voltzhaven.com

**NOTE** This is a raid and greif server. There is no land protection, aside from what is supplied in the basic modpack. Be warned

**NOTE** We have upgraded to 1.1.0. Unfortunately, due to item id changes, many items were lost. Please contact me to get them replaced.

**NOTE** If you spawn on top of a wooden pyramid, just type /spawn again

Five reasons to join VoltzHaven

1. Selective Staff Recruitment of staff is one thing I take VERY seriously. I personally guarantee that all staff are kind and fair to players. Staff are held to a high standard, and one strike is a demotion or ban.
  2. Quick Start Are you annoyed by the amount of time it takes to mine before you can build your first machines? Not to mention the time required to journey out to a safe place before you can avoid most raids? I was as well. Thats why we aim to get you started as soon as possible. At spawn, we have [RandomSpawn] signs, which take you to any place within our borders. We also have a generous /kit starter, which gives you basic starter machines.
  3. Minimal map resets As a player, I am annoyed when the map is completely destroyed and my hours of work are lost. This problem is even worse in Voltz, as it can take hours before you get started. We have many measures in place to prevent such a situation from happening. Backups are made two-three times a day. Once a day, the backups are uploaded onto google drive, and my personal computer. We will do everything in our power to ensure you keep your hard-earned items.
  4. No pay-to-win This server is not run for profit. While we do need donations, and we do offer rewards to encourage people to donate, we aren't in this for the money. All money that we receive goes to the cost of the server, or for other server-related costs.
  5. Great community Log into our server, and you will find a tightly-knit group of players. I'm not saying that there isn't any fighting and greifing. However, unlike many other servers, most of our players play for the fun of it. When they get raided, they can start over very easily, oftentimes with help from other members of the community.

Staff applications:

I hesitate to put this in the thread. I myself turn away from a server whenever I see '[Looking for staff]'. However, we do need staff. First of all, let me be clear on a few things:

1) Being staff is hard. First of all, you don't get to play on the server, in creative or survival. You are still expected to be online 2+ hours a day.

2) We don't play games with ranks. There are two ranks: Moderator and Administrator. Moderators deal with players, Administrators deal with technical issues. End of story.

If you want staff, make an application. We don't have forms, you should be able to write freestyle.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOST MY WHOLE BASE AND COLLIDER!!

I am really sorry, but it was unavoidable.

In other news, after investigating the crashes of yesterday, we determined powerarmor was to blame. It is now removed. If you had build armor, see a member of staff for a refund.

Hi pixlepix this is Anthrodragon as you could probably tell from my name and was wondering if you could do me a favor and place down an instant LHC builder for me because it would take weeks irl because To build this structure 2508 electromagnets are needed and I can't build all of that in just a few days unless I didn't sleep so if it's cool with you to just place the instant one for me that would be awesome as I just spent 7 hours making a particle accelerator thanks for your time.

It takes 2508 electromagnets to build the stucture and can't possibly come up with that many resources, If you can I would love you forever.

Thanks for taking some time to read this if you did :)

AnthroDragon, this is a hardcore raiding server. I'm not going to give out free stuff.

In other news, we updated to 1.0.11 this morning. Excited about the new goodies :).

AnthroDragon, this is a hardcore raiding server. I'm not going to give out free stuff.

In other news, we updated to 1.0.11 this morning. Excited about the new goodies :).

OK but no need to be a dick about it and with the particle accelerator there's no need because the new update caused it not to work anymore so even if I did spend the WEEKS of constant making the electromagnets and glass to go with it, it wouldn't matter because it doesn't work anymore because I tested it so good luck informing the players they can't make antimatter anymore until it's fixed. Good job driving a player away by being a butt about it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons