[1.1.3]VoltzHaven[PvP][30 Slots]Quick start---no map resets---community

pixlepix

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.1.2?

It only goes 1.0.#

Ive tried the latest dev. and rec. versions and 1.0.12, still says I need to update mods.

My technic launcher is 1.1.2.0, but I don't think it matters.

If you download the latest Platform launcher, click the small gear icon below voltz, use manual build selection and scroll down to the bottom of the versions and you will find 1.1.2!

We are currently moving to a new control panel, to improve crash detection. However, it appears that the control panel is down while the host is making the switch. Plan for the server coming back up in 2-2.5 hours :(. After this, we should fix most/all of the crashes we have been having, so please be patient.

<---- 0_o

Hi pixlepix -

I have two problems:

1) On March 26,2013 I donated $25 to the server, and the transaction DID go through via Paypal on voltzhaven.com, but while I was filling in all the necessary information for donating, I noticed that I was not asked to enter my In-game name, Amir_egypt_101. When I went on the server, I couldn't do /kit donor. All I ask is that I get what I payed for. Thanks :D

2)I can't connect to the server, is it down?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons