[1.1.3]VoltzHaven[PvP][30 Slots]Quick start---no map resets---community

pixlepix

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my Moderator App.:

Im RadREAPER71.

I have been admin and mod on tons of servers. I think like ten of them.

All the owners recommended me to become admin or mod because i know what it takes to be admin on a server.

On weekdays, im on 3:30P.M-9:00P.M

And on weekends, im on 3:30P.M-12:00 A.M

Im not a staff member on any other server, but i might become one (or 2) servers.

Something is going on with the host. We had a normal restart to clear RAM, but after a few seconds every start, it stops. My guess is that multiple instances are running, as we've had that problem in the past, but I need to wait for the host to get on.

To the person who raided my base:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give my stuff back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

To the person who raided my base:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give my stuff back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

... Good Luck... *click*

Hey, can I ask that you increase the max server limit by a bit? every time I try to join it fills up.

Sorry, we had a popularity boom. Unfortunately, our host charges us by slots, so we need more donations before we raise the limit.

Hello, my name is Nedman2000, i found out about this server a few weeks ago, but started meeting Pixle last weekend. As i saw there's mostly only one mod online, and i thought there needs to be more mods, i myself have been Admin/Mod on numerous servers, they all have a high rep. One time i was temporary owner of a friends server, based on Tekkit. He was on vacation and let me do all the Owner stuff.

I know my way around computers super good, i know a little of code, hope that doesn't matter too much, me basically, i want to be an Mod, even Admin if you have none.

I tend to play 2+ hrs a day, on weekends longer. School gets in the way sometimes, but 2 hrs is easy to do. I know what kind of work it takes for an admin/mod.

I live in the European Central Time Zone (UTC +1) (GMT +1)

I hope you accept this application.

Regards,

Nedim "Nedman" Cooper

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons