[0.6.1] Woodburry [24/7][No PVP][20 slots][Whitelist][Grief Prevention][Essentials]

gammagec

I didn't ban any items except the mystcraft ones. so far. things will be permitted as long as they are not abused, or unless lag gets really bad.

Hey, are redpower items banned? how about turtles? I am sick of getting to the stage where I want to start building auto mining machines and finding everything is banned.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH awesome :). My other question is are there and mod/admin positions available now or in the near future as I am interested in getting back into some of those roles. I used to Admin Xtremecraft when it was still about and I enjoyed being able to set up configs and have a bit more power to help people.

OH awesome :). My other question is are there and mod/admin positions available now or in the near future as I am interested in getting back into some of those roles. I used to Admin Xtremecraft when it was still about and I enjoyed being able to set up configs and have a bit more power to help people.

There are going to be 2 Op positions. 1 is already reserved and the other is going to be open to vote. In order to be nominated for the vote you have to put ur name up on the bulletin board near spawn. Then there will be a poll on the website for who gets the position.

Hello, I would like to join your server.

Playing time on Tekkit/Tekkit Lite: 8 months on Tekkit, just now started Tekkit Lite. I have noticed that it added around 25 mods, and is updated to 1.4.7.

IGN: ABigotedRaccoon

American

I might not exactly be an ideal tekkit player, but with time I will improve.

I have created an account on your site, and waiting on approval/decline it's fine which ever.

Hey guys! I just wanted to give a quick review of this server.

I have been playing tekkit for about a year and half now, and this has got to be one of the best small servers I have ever played on. This server is community based and has a lot of good people on it right now. So far I haven't encountered anything that I would say has been to my dissatisfaction. I would encourage people who enjoy communities and meaningful play to apply to this server. The Owner is a very intelligent and kind individual that listens to the players when they have suggestions and makes changes accordingly. The moderators are also really cool people, so I'd say that the staff is excellent here, better than I have seen on 90% of servers. We have 10-12 active players on the server at the moment and have anywhere from 5-8 people on daily. Also we take votes on who enters the server, sense we all have stake in new people joining. We also have server polls about events, issues and changes to make sure that we are in agreement about what to do, though the owner has the final say.

So if I had to rate the server on a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 9.

Definitely one of the best small servers I have ever seen.

Ximien, all of the applications get reviewed by current members of the server, so it depends on how long it takes them. I usually see a turn-around time in a day. However, if your application is sparse, they will reject it right away.

Hello everyone - if you are looking to join Woodburry consider my comments about it.

I have been playing Woodburry for a little over a week now, and in that short amount of time I have found that this is not only a server with an amazingly friendly community, but it is usually completely lag-free. It is the first Tekkit Lite server I have been on where I experience no lag at all.

When I was originally looking to join Woodburry I was kind of "turned away" but the 1-quarry only rule. Now that I have been playing for a week, you will find that there is really no need for anymore then 1 quarry - as 1 quarry at max speed that is 64 by 64 blocks will collect more then enough resources. Please do not let that rule turn you away, as it originally did me. Not only does this rule make the game more enjoyable in the long run, it also makes for an amazingly lag-free server.

The community at Woodburry is extremely unique in a way that I have never seen before on other Tekkit Lite Servers. Everyone is very friendly, and rarely do we have that person who seems to have a main goal of driving you up the wall. Twenty slots is more then enough for Woodburry, as this type of community couldn't exist at a large scale - though don't worry about the server being to small! There will always be 1-8 people online that will be playing the same time as you (this is what I have seen) and what is cool about this small community is everyone knows everyone - and that makes for a really cool Minecraft experience. As a community we do many community projects, there is many railways connecting homes, a teleport system, etcetera.

If you are like me, and completely disagree with spawning, then please read this last statement. What is even better about Woodburry is the fact that nothing is spawned. I believe the only building that is spawned in Woodburry was the modest administration building, which houses the MystCraft teleports to the Mining World and Skylands. The Governor plays just as us other citizens do.

Also, I don't feel this is made completely clear on the original post. At Woodburry, the Governor and the people want positive additions to the server, why would we ever ruin our community so someone who is all around negative can join our server? Please, when you write your application spend time to tell the Governor and the rest of us why you stick out from the rest of the crowd, and how you would contribute to our awesome community.

Anyways, in summary, Woodburry is amazing all around, and I consider all of you searching for a server (those of you who would be good additions to our community) should attempt to join.

Lastly, I would like to thank the Governor for his hard work to bring the best server i've ever played on to Tekkit Lite.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons