Requesting EXPERIENCE Java Developer/Coder to create server mod

Skoalify

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, if you weren't so busy regarding my shortcomings, you'd find that I do possess redeeming qualities, discreet as they may be. I notice when the sky is blue. I smile down at children. I laugh at any innocent attempt at humor. I quietly carry the burdens of others as though they were my own. And I say 'I'm sorry' when you don't. I am not without fault, but I am not without goodness either.

Perhaps, if you weren't so busy regarding my shortcomings, you'd find that I do possess redeeming qualities, discreet as they may be. I notice when the sky is blue. I smile down at children. I laugh at any innocent attempt at humor. I quietly carry the burdens of others as though they were my own. And I say 'I'm sorry' when you don't. I am not without fault, but I am not without goodness either.

Your value as a human being is not on trial here. The only thing i am criticizing is what you have displayed here. The "but i'm a great guy" argument isn't even remotely applicable.

Your value as a human being is not on trial here. The only thing i am criticizing is what you have displayed here. The "but i'm a great guy" argument isn't even remotely applicable.

Interesting.

Nevertheless, I apologize for the behavior of SiosDashCR and Flengo, if it wasn't for the way I communicated to both you and Neowulf, the aforementioned wouldn't have instilled the two of them to talk the way they did. As true as it may be for me to not care about the opinions of others in this matter, I wish for no further of such conflict to arise.

Really Skoalify? Editing your post multiple times? What, you hoped we could only see the original post and the last edit?

On a related note, I figured out how to view edit histories. Yay me. :)

Now, which one did you mean the most?

The minirant about us always having to have the last word and ending with a "Fuck you!"? I particularly love this one, trying to tell everyone else to stop trying to get the last word in so you can be the one with the last word in.

The one about you being a nigerian king?

Or how about the one I believe to be directed at Jay? The one calling her an "undeveloped juvenile of a clown".

I'm gonna repeat when Jay? asked in your little meme shitpost.

Are you drunkposting or something?

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. I found someone with Tequila, which is pretty close.

Yet another youngin with a high opinion of himself fails to remember the internet NEVER forgets, and proceeds to show the world how unprofessional he really is... Just sad.

And fess up, there's no tequila. You've got a 4pack of strawberry wine coolers.

Aw, man, and everyone had just started being civil. I guess all those edits about being superior by being quiet were just nonsense.

Also, question time. What are you even mad about now? I was being pretty nice.

Everything that happened after the apologies wasn't directed at you in a hurtful manner - I was under the impression we both were cool now, so I would rather keep it that way for any sakes. Just having random fun with these other guys now :)

Everything that happened after the apologies wasn't directed at you in a hurtful manner - I was under the impression we both were cool now, so I would rather keep it that way for any sakes. Just having random fun with these other guys, not wanting to get anything wrong at you :)

Hmm. Well, keep it within the rules. That means no more memes out of you.

And with that I bid you all adieu, for now. I'll be watching, but i think i'll leave the rest of this thread for neowulf and the other mods.