[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still here, mod pack is still working, and if you want... 

I can set up a small server for 5-6 people, not 24/7 

and I could put it up whenever we want to play.

I just have a lot more school work, and SAT prep now a days.

If nothing happens here, it was great while it lasted, and the TBR community was a great 2.5 years of my life and the friends we made were fun. If we can ever get a host I am wiling to come back.

Anyways this thread hit an amazing 16,000 views, TBR is older than the legendary kitty jail, and we span over 4-5 threads, this has been an incredible journey

Edited by Ysharma

• 4 months later...

If anyone is still around, I wanted to say something. I'm helping a group of people to setup a server to go public. It will have a mod pack incredibly similar to TBR's but less bloated. It'll also be towny regulated so rather than full anarchy it would be possible to stay neutral in conflict. It should be out very soon.

If anyone is still around, I wanted to say something. I'm helping a group of people to setup a server to go public. It will have a mod pack incredibly similar to TBR's but less bloated. It'll also be towny regulated so rather than full anarchy it would be possible to stay neutral in conflict. It should be out very soon.

Looking forward to it...

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons