[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application: Cocoman15 (You can change my name to Landicon if you want)

Name:

Country and Time Zone:

IGN:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: 1 paragraph

Mods you are proficient in: 1 paragraph

What year are you in: Mandatory

What classes do you have: 1 paragraph

Tell us a little about your classes: 1 paragraph

What do you want to be/what are you: Optional

Why do you like that occupation: Optional

Who is one of your biggest role models: Optional

What have they taught you: Optional, if you do 1 paragraph

What company do you want to join: Mandatory

Why do you want to join this company: 1 paragraph

What is the history of this server: Optional

Tell us the history of as many companies as you can: Optional

Who do you think is most powerful, why: Optional

Who are the leaders of all the companies: Optional

What do you like about this server: 1 paragraph

Why do you want to join this server: 1 paragraph

Why should we let you join this server: 1 paragraph

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: 1 paragraph

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: Optional

Where did you hear about us:

Name: Chris

Country and Time Zone: U.S.- Est

IGN: Cocoman15 (Again Landicon is preferred)

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: I'm a 19 year old graduate from a small town in Pennsylvania. I enjoy tinkering with my computer and other things mechanical just to find out how they work and sometimes even make them better or solve problems on why they don't work. I'm also moderately good at photoshop and I'm planning on going to college to get a degree in Game Animation and hopefully one other course which I'm still deciding on. As of right now I work as a housekeeper so the job isn't glamorous but it still pays the bills I guess ha ha.

Mods you are proficient in: I'm at by best with Railcraft, IC2, and almost any mod that involves engines

What year are you in: 2013

What classes do you have: None at the current time but I do plan o going to college in the next year or so.

Tell us a little about your classes: -

What do you want to be/what are you:-

Why do you like that occupation: Graphic Designer or Video Game Animator

Who is one of your biggest role models: Optional

What have they taught you: Optional, if you do 1 paragraph

What company do you want to join: If possible I would like to start my own

Why do you want to join this company: 1 paragraph

What is the history of this server: Optional

Tell us the history of as many companies as you can: Optional

Who do you think is most powerful, why: Optional

Who are the leaders of all the companies: Optional

What do you like about this server: I enjoy a server that has a competive edge but instead of a blade the user has to use a combination of horsepower, fire, and a sharp wit to overcome his enemy in the factory.

Why do you want to join this server: I want to have a good time competeing against other companies doing what I love.

Why should we let you join this server: I bring a good knowledge of production as well as a blank slate when it comes to vreating a partnership with other players.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: Probably my creosote oil powered boiler system that ran most if not all my machines and also had enough power to run two 64x64 quarrys without slowing down too much and then having enough creosote oil to sell to other players that needed any.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: Optional

Where did you hear about us: Here in the Technic Forums.

Name: Cameron

Country and Time Zone: USA, MST

IGN: sabakugaara8

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: Well, some of my hobbies are biking and hiking, as for gaming, I'm a LUA programmer with minor Java experience, and I love programming for Computer Craft. I also love listening to music and reading fantasy novels.

Mods you are proficient in: I'm pretty decent at Computer Craft, and I know a little bit about a majority of the mods, but I'm not proficient enough in all of them to say, "I know everything about all these mods" I'm just more like a jack of all trades in some respects.

What classes do you have: None

Tell us a little about your classes: -

What do you want to be/what are you: I work at Circle K currently, but I want to be a game designer.

Why do you like that occupation: Because I love gaming.

Who is one of your biggest role models: I'd like to say my mom, but it would have to be Oda Nobunaga.

What have they taught you: -

What company do you want to join: Creepist-Tech, until I feel like/get prepared enough to make my own.

Why do you want to join this company: It seems like a cool company. I liked the name and I liked the part where it said it had two dedicated members. I feel like joining the company to help. Did I mention I loved the name?

What is the history of this server: -

Tell us the history of as many companies as you can: -

Who do you think is most powerful, why: -

Who are the leaders of all the companies: -

What do you like about this server: I like how it's based around different companies. The thing that caught my eye about this server was the company espionage thing, I loved the idea of it. I was also really excited to maybe make my own company, and get into it with the competition.

Why do you want to join this server: I wanna join because this is a cool server, with some obviously cool people. I want to make my own company. I can't seem to find a server that has a setup like this one does, and that's what I think makes it unique.

Why should we let you join this server: I'm a nice mellow guy who loves to play modded minecraft with others. I've been playing for awhile and I know a bit about each of the mods, some more that others. I don't get pissy when I lose stuff, though I might go MIA for a couple days until I feel like restarting. (xD)

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: Making a giant MJ producing factory with stacked wheat farms with harvesters from Forestry, turning it all into biofuel and having all of that biofuel go into a multitude of engines to power my MJ stuff.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: -

Where did you hear about us: Technic Forums; Custom Modpack subforum.

Sooooooo i thought i was a old player a few maps ago, a friend of Nedco. or was, then i left the server (reasons unknown/forgotten)

so i was wondering if i had to to the app again? heres some major parts of the app if needed

Name:Kayden

Country and Time Zone:7:00-8:00 U.S/Canada

IGN:Defender2002

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: My hobbies : plotting to take over the world, like my older brother, reading, fighting (friendly fighting not from hatred), playing minecraft at least 2-5 hrs a DAY, parents divorced, try to be responcible, friendly (most time), the good things of your adverage Steve.

Mods you are proficient in: MANY MANY forgot most names but know some, buildcraft, IC2, mystcraft,many more but can't remember off the top of my head (bad bad mood by school, sorry! so not many listed)

What year are you in: like when i was born?:2002 the year now:2013

What classes do you have: the normal classes, reading, science, S.S,math,grammer,spelling,writing,etc.

Tell us a little about your classes: Fav class: reading because it's my favriote thing to do and i can complete the tests within 10 mins, math i struggle (a bit) because i don't get enough time but i get it done (doing math homework while doing this)

What do you want to be/what are you: wanna be a Chef, jsut enjoy to cook and make people happy, 1 fried chicken leg at a time! =P

Why do you like that occupation: i like to cook, jsut feels normal and good and to see people like my creations/foods that i make for my family

Who is one of your biggest role models: Dad/Mom

What have they taught you: my mom has tought me how to cook eggs, and such and they both teach me things about cooking, my mom more often because my dad just doesn't, i guess and my mom tells me when i VISIT her (parents divorced for a few years now) and they care and love me for who i am and get me treats, etc. like parents do =D

What company do you want to join: I want to develop my own company, if allowed/possible

Why do you want to join this company: Want to make my own because the ones out there really don't get my attention and the famous words....

I HAVE A DREAM (to make a corperation about lighting up your world with great ideas and transportation!) AKA..........

Light It Up Corp.

What do you like about this server: Friendly players (most of the people), difficult of sorts of making machines, companies, friendly wars (i guess),teams,exitment of wars, betrayals, etc,no lag (hopefully), easy download for pack, rules, a sum of everything!

Why do you want to join this server: My servers that i play that were worth the download and wait shut down/don't work for me anymore and im a returning player and friend of NedCo. so i think i should be accepted, but up to the readers (YOU!) also

Why should we let you join this server: Im a old returning player, former friend of NedCo., friends of many on the server (not sure if the ppl i know left or not),im responsible, reliable, on a lot, loyal to meh friends, quite competitive (thats what you want, right? competitive companies?) im mature for my age as well

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: I've made a empire of resturants, hotels, etc and other buisnesses with friends =P also playing dis server before =D

Where did you hear about us:Technic Fourms

EDIT: My username always registers like that it's defender2002 (capital d)

Sooooooo i thought i was a old player a few maps ago, a friend of Nedco. or was, then i left the server (reasons unknown/forgotten)

so i was wondering if i had to to the app again? heres some major parts of the app if needed

Name:Kayden

Country and Time Zone:7:00-8:00 U.S/Canada

IGN:Defender2002

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: My hobbies : plotting to take over the world, like my older brother, reading, fighting (friendly fighting not from hatred), playing minecraft at least 2-5 hrs a DAY, parents divorced, try to be responcible, friendly (most time), the good things of your adverage Steve.

Mods you are proficient in: MANY MANY forgot most names but know some, buildcraft, IC2, mystcraft,many more but can't remember off the top of my head (bad bad mood by school, sorry! so not many listed)

What year are you in: like when i was born?:2002 the year now:2013

What classes do you have: the normal classes, reading, science, S.S,math,grammer,spelling,writing,etc.

Tell us a little about your classes: Fav class: reading because it's my favriote thing to do and i can complete the tests within 10 mins, math i struggle (a bit) because i don't get enough time but i get it done (doing math homework while doing this)

What do you want to be/what are you: wanna be a Chef, jsut enjoy to cook and make people happy, 1 fried chicken leg at a time! =P

Why do you like that occupation: i like to cook, jsut feels normal and good and to see people like my creations/foods that i make for my family

Who is one of your biggest role models: Dad/Mom

What have they taught you: my mom has tought me how to cook eggs, and such and they both teach me things about cooking, my mom more often because my dad just doesn't, i guess and my mom tells me when i VISIT her (parents divorced for a few years now) and they care and love me for who i am and get me treats, etc. like parents do =D

What company do you want to join: I want to develop my own company, if allowed/possible

Why do you want to join this company: Want to make my own because the ones out there really don't get my attention and the famous words....

I HAVE A DREAM (to make a corperation about lighting up your world with great ideas and transportation!) AKA..........

Light It Up Corp.

What do you like about this server: Friendly players (most of the people), difficult of sorts of making machines, companies, friendly wars (i guess),teams,exitment of wars, betrayals, etc,no lag (hopefully), easy download for pack, rules, a sum of everything!

Why do you want to join this server: My servers that i play that were worth the download and wait shut down/don't work for me anymore and im a returning player and friend of NedCo. so i think i should be accepted, but up to the readers (YOU!) also

Why should we let you join this server: Im a old returning player, former friend of NedCo., friends of many on the server (not sure if the ppl i know left or not),im responsible, reliable, on a lot, loyal to meh friends, quite competitive (thats what you want, right? competitive companies?) im mature for my age as well

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: I've made a empire of resturants, hotels, etc and other buisnesses with friends =P also playing dis server before =D

Where did you hear about us:Technic Fourms

EDIT: My username always registers like that it's defender2002 (capital d)

Accepted and whitelisted. If you have been wondering why I've been gone Civ V Gold Edition Upgrade was on discount a couple weeks ago...

Accepted and whitelisted. If you have been wondering why I've been gone Civ V Gold Edition Upgrade was on discount a couple weeks ago...

o.0 ..... (1 trillion questionmarks later) im accepted? i was saying aww i made a bad app, dunno what to do while i wait, ughhh

! also me and my dad play Civ 5 often (no addons, dlc's or nothing)

EDIT: not whitelisted yet? it's defender2002

or my email [email protected]

try those?

Name: Neill

Country and Time Zone: USA est

IGN: neillblue

Note: i know i have to do paragraphs I'm just lazy on da weekends

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: 1 paragraph: I enjoy playing video games
a lot. I mainly play minecraft (duhh) and pokemanz (lulz). I mainly play modded minecraft. I don't go outside and play but im not fat lol.

Mods you are proficient in: rather than a paragraph i'll just list them; ic2, thaumcraft, tinkers construct, and many, many more

What classes do you have: robotics, mythology, and
chineese (my school sucks at making the right schedules)

Tell us a little about your classes: meh, nothing interesting to explain

What company do you want to join: mtech

Why do you want to join this company: list o' reasons: dedicated players, accepting members, stuff
I'm too lazy to type...

What do you like about this server: The concept

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join a fun modded server with a good community

Why should we let you join this server: because
I'm awesome lulz

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: its in
ftb but i dont care: completing thaumcraft 3 research in yogcraft

Where did you hear about us: Technic forumz

Name: Neill

Country and Time Zone: USA est

IGN: neillblue

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: 1 paragraph: I enjoy playing video games
a lot. I mainly play minecraft (duhh) and pokemanz (lulz). I mainly play modded minecraft. I don't go outside and play but im not fat lol.

Mods you are proficient in: rather than a paragraph i'll just list them; ic2, thaumcraft, tinkers construct, and many, many more

What classes do you have: robotics, mythology, and
chineese (my school sucks at making the right schedules)

Tell us a little about your classes: meh, nothing interesting to explain

What company do you want to join: mtech

Why do you want to join this company: list o' reasons: dedicated players, accepting members, stuff
I'm too lazy to type...

What do you like about this server: The concept

Why do you want to join this server: I want to join a fun modded server with a good community

Why should we let you join this server: because
I'm awesome lulz

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: its in
ftb but i dont care: completing thaumcraft 3 research in yogcraft

Where did you hear about us: Technic forumz

Apply again when you are not

happens a lot on technicpack website sorry =P

also (this part for owner) may i have LightItUpCorp approved and added to the list?

Light It Up Corp.*

my tip as a company owner make "friends" first so you can defend yourself, and make a base and try getting at least one employee something to also help is if other companies are willing make a alliance soon with halo or quantum

Because a storm be brewing.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons