[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timezone: EST, that should say what country I'm in

IGN:halitosisman

Talk about myself and my hobbies:I work, Play games in both real and virtual life. I am also capable of eating and sleeping, and performing other rudimentary tasks.

mods I am proficient in: I'm fairly experienced with all of the official technicpack modpacks except Bigdig. I've also used the Industrial War modpack.

What company will I join: whatever company appears to be the most stable. If the server gets a lot of new people that I can trust and I really hate my company, than I'll form my own.

Why do I want to join the server: I'm trying to find a well populated server with pvp system that isn't ruined by juvenile griefers

Why should I be let on the server: Well I don't grief, steal or switch sides easily for starters. I'll also contribute one active player(myself) to the population of the server. I can give you a long list of all the servers that I have played on and why I left. But let's just say I have a good deal of experience with Minecraft in general.

Where did I hear about the server: I saw some references to it in the Technic forums. It also helped that it was right next to one of my previous servers in the server listing.

FYI I don't know whether my computer can handle this modpack.

timezone: EST, that should say what country I'm in

IGN:halitosisman

Talk about myself and my hobbies:I work, Play games in both real and virtual life. I am also capable of eating and sleeping, and performing other rudimentary tasks.

mods I am proficient in: I'm fairly experienced with all of the official technicpack modpacks except Bigdig. I've also used the Industrial War modpack.

What company will I join: whatever company appears to be the most stable. If the server gets a lot of new people that I can trust and I really hate my company, than I'll form my own.

Why do I want to join the server: I'm trying to find a well populated server with pvp system that isn't ruined by juvenile griefers

Why should I be let on the server: Well I don't grief, steal or switch sides easily for starters. I'll also contribute one active player(myself) to the population of the server. I can give you a long list of all the servers that I have played on and why I left. But let's just say I have a good deal of experience with Minecraft in general.

Where did I hear about the server: I saw some references to it in the Technic forums. It also helped that it was right next to one of my previous servers in the server listing.

FYI I don't know whether my computer can handle this modpack.

Our mod pack is on the OP and you can download it and experiment and tell me if you want to be whitelisted.

Name:Jesse

Country and Time Zone:USA and PST

IGN:DDarkhunter8472

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: :I’m a computer nerd I do a lot gaming in my off time I do love minecraft and I do a lot with from playing to running my own server when i fell like it. I play paintball when I can get out and kick some… im also a insomniac so that’s why a game a lot because I can not sleep.

Mods you are proficient in: to many really play most of tekkit and ftb know all of them very well exept for bees! lol never got in to that one. I learn most mods very quick I looked though your mod pack there are a few I do not know but nothing I could not learn.

What year are you in: 2013

Who is one of your biggest role models: Kidrock

What have they taught you: Never let someone say you can not do something. Even if the odds are not in 1 in a million. You can do anything if you fight for it.

What company do you want to join: I think I want to go freelance for a bit get to know people on the server. Maybe just stay neutral or start my own company who know with a server likes yours sounds like endless possibilities.

Why do you want to join this company: I am looking for new server to call home. If I like a server I tend to stay with for month on end. The server you describe is something I could really get in to reminds of eve online from your description. The idea of the server appeals to the type of game play I want.

Who do you think is most powerful, why: Mtech because they have the element of unknown.

Why should we let you join this server: I will be on a lot and I build quiet quickly if I know the mods. I am very friendly and help people who need it. I like the the spy aspect i did that a lot on eve online. And I am also very fair to people I will not be forced to take a side even if it will hurt me. I also try to make any deadlines I say I will make.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: In FTB I built a massive sorting system. It could sort every item in the game. I set it up to filter ore turn them in to dust then it sent to a shop I had set up on my server most of the sorting system was built with redpower2.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I really want to join this server that’s why I am reapplying not something I do often.

Where did you hear about us: Found you in the tekkit forms

Name:Jesse

Country and Time Zone:USA and PST

IGN:DDarkhunter8472

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: :I’m a computer nerd I do a lot gaming in my off time I do love minecraft and I do a lot with from playing to running my own server when i fell like it. I play paintball when I can get out and kick some… im also a insomniac so that’s why a game a lot because I can not sleep.

Mods you are proficient in: to many really play most of tekkit and ftb know all of them very well exept for bees! lol never got in to that one. I learn most mods very quick I looked though your mod pack there are a few I do not know but nothing I could not learn.

What year are you in: 2013

Who is one of your biggest role models: Kidrock

What have they taught you: Never let someone say you can not do something. Even if the odds are not in 1 in a million. You can do anything if you fight for it.

What company do you want to join: I think I want to go freelance for a bit get to know people on the server. Maybe just stay neutral or start my own company who know with a server likes yours sounds like endless possibilities.

Why do you want to join this company: I am looking for new server to call home. If I like a server I tend to stay with for month on end. The server you describe is something I could really get in to reminds of eve online from your description. The idea of the server appeals to the type of game play I want.

Who do you think is most powerful, why: Mtech because they have the element of unknown.

Why should we let you join this server: I will be on a lot and I build quiet quickly if I know the mods. I am very friendly and help people who need it. I like the the spy aspect i did that a lot on eve online. And I am also very fair to people I will not be forced to take a side even if it will hurt me. I also try to make any deadlines I say I will make.

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: In FTB I built a massive sorting system. It could sort every item in the game. I set it up to filter ore turn them in to dust then it sent to a shop I had set up on my server most of the sorting system was built with redpower2.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: I really want to join this server that’s why I am reapplying not something I do often.

Where did you hear about us: Found you in the tekkit forms

Accepted but thats the old application. Will whitelist you when i get home

Whitelisted

Um the website is not working? so how can i sign up?

Name: Optional

Country and Time Zone: PST

IGN: cuoconnell

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: 1 paragraph

Mods you are proficient in: 1 paragraph

Who is one of your biggest role models: Optional

What have they taught you: Optional, if you do 1 paragraph

Why do you want to join this server: 1 paragraph

Why should we let you join this server: 1 paragraph

Where did you hear about us:

Name: Rick

IGN: ohyeahmc

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:

I enjoy gaming of all kinds, although I mainly game on the PC. I like playing boardgames with friends and drinking occasionally.

I keep up with tech news and I'm constantly thinking about new rigs or what card I'd like to own, even if I can't afford it.

Mods you are proficient in:

I've been out of the minecraft scene for awhile so I'm not familair with any of the extremely new mods, however I played

extensively about 8 months ago. At that time I knew my way around: Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, redpower, EE, and many,

many others. I played the FTB mod packs as well as the tekkit packs and knew most of the mods sans computercraft.

Why do you want to join this server:

I want to join because I'm looking to get back into minecraft.

My friend is actually a fairly new member of your server and I'd love to be able to play with him and discover these new mods together.

Why should we let you join this server:

I love the idea of building a community.

I feel like I can be an asset to a community like this, being helpful and keeping a lighthearted friendly atmosphere. I always enjoy working with others and this would be no exception.

Where did you hear about us: Darkhunter8472, he's my friend and refereed me to this server.

My company (me) are armed with (a few) bombs, just a warning

I think everyone knows we have bombs too. AKA our old bases site...

Name: Rick

IGN: ohyeahmc

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:

I enjoy gaming of all kinds, although I mainly game on the PC. I like playing boardgames with friends and drinking occasionally.

I keep up with tech news and I'm constantly thinking about new rigs or what card I'd like to own, even if I can't afford it.

Mods you are proficient in:

I've been out of the minecraft scene for awhile so I'm not familair with any of the extremely new mods, however I played

extensively about 8 months ago. At that time I knew my way around: Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, redpower, EE, and many,

many others. I played the FTB mod packs as well as the tekkit packs and knew most of the mods sans computercraft.

Why do you want to join this server:

I want to join because I'm looking to get back into minecraft.

My friend is actually a fairly new member of your server and I'd love to be able to play with him and discover these new mods together.

Why should we let you join this server:

I love the idea of building a community.

I feel like I can be an asset to a community like this, being helpful and keeping a lighthearted friendly atmosphere. I always enjoy working with others and this would be no exception.

Where did you hear about us: Darkhunter8472, he's my friend and refereed me to this server.

accepted

Name: Adam

Time zone: PST

IGN: planetguy

Hobbies: Minecraft (like everyone else here), programming

Mods: I know most of the mods in Tekkit Lite fairly well. I'm utterly lost when it comes to Thaumcraft. I vaguely understand parts of Forestry, the UE mods, and Ars Magica. You could say I know how to use Gizmos.

Why do I want to join? Ever since my last server vanished into thin air, I've decided it would be best to join a long-established community. TBR seems to fit what I'm looking for pretty well: it's been around over a year and has a modpack I like. (It even includes my own mod! Perfect!)

Why should you let me join? I'm decent with tech mods and appreciate a good community. I understand enough about modding to be able to make interesting stuff.

Where did I hear about you? Kitty Jail.

Mods: I know most of the mods in Tekkit Lite fairly well. I'm utterly lost when it comes to Thaumcraft. I vaguely understand parts of Forestry, the UE mods, and Ars Magica. You could say I know how to use Gizmos.

Why do I want to join? Ever since my last server vanished into thin air, I've decided it would be best to join a long-established community. TBR seems to fit what I'm looking for pretty well: it's been around over a year and has a modpack I like. (It even includes my own mod! Perfect!)

Why should you let me join? I'm decent with tech mods and appreciate a good community. I understand enough about modding to be able to make interesting stuff.

Accepted but about to go on vacation without internet for 5 days so you may have to wait on whitelisting...

Country and Time Zone: GMT

IGN: 22Minigeeks

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: I am a member of a scouting, I like climbing, swimming and biking, I'm also getting into coding and I'm starting out on YouTube. I have been playing Minecraft for a long time, since around beta 1.3, and started using mods around 1.7 (beta, not the new update)

Mods you are proficient in: I'm good at using redpower; I like the logic side of thing, thermalexpsaion because it combines well with redpower so I can make efficient and cool systems. I also have experience in many other mods, such as Industrialcraft, Universal Electricity, Applied Energistics and a little Computercraft

Why do you want to join this server: To help my friend (TheProlo) and other people with the mods you have on the server (the ones I can use) also because of the challenge. I usually play on TheProlo's server, but the amount of mods we wanted to use was too much for him to host and play at the same time smoothly, so he suggested that we play on this server - which he knows and has experience with - instead.

Why should we let you join this server: I like to help other people learn and use mods, which will be good for the server and community, and will help create a powerful and technologically advanced team with TheProlo. Also, you're nice people. You know you want to :)

Where did you hear about us: Friend (TheProlo)

Can I also suggest the mod RotaryCraft: www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1685078-forgetechsmprotarycraft-machines-power-automation/

Name: Justin

Country and Time Zone: um i think it called western pacific?

IGN: whowantssoda

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: my hobbies are wrestling, gaming, and i love bikings.... and PUPPIES!!!

Mods you are proficient in: I am good with Ic2, thermal, buildcraft, tinker tables, minefactory reloaded,

Who is one of your biggest role models: lance armstrong.. the beating cancer part, not the steroid part

Why do you want to join this server: well the servers i have been attached too, no longer exist
:(
, so i need a new one. this server seems cool, with politics, economy and war. I was looking for a modernized style modpack and this one fit the description perfectly.

Why should we let you join this server: I am a good, repectful player, that always wishes to learn new mods, plus i am great in building, or making a awesome hidden base if needed. i also enjoy competition, and the once in a while set backs just add to the fun of things. the idea of companies building to squash each other is always a fun one

Where did you hear about us: tekkit modpacks forums

Name: Justin

Country and Time Zone: um i think it called western pacific?

IGN: whowantssoda

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: my hobbies are wrestling, gaming, and i love bikings.... and PUPPIES!!!

Mods you are proficient in: I am good with Ic2, thermal, buildcraft, tinker tables, minefactory reloaded,

Who is one of your biggest role models: lance armstrong.. the beating cancer part, not the steroid part

Why do you want to join this server: well the servers i have been attached too, no longer exist
:(
, so i need a new one. this server seems cool, with politics, economy and war. I was looking for a modernized style modpack and this one fit the description perfectly.

Why should we let you join this server: I am a good, repectful player, that always wishes to learn new mods, plus i am great in building, or making a awesome hidden base if needed. i also enjoy competition, and the once in a while set backs just add to the fun of things. the idea of companies building to squash each other is always a fun one

Where did you hear about us: tekkit modpacks forums

Country and Time Zone: GMT

IGN: 22Minigeeks

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: I am a member of a scouting, I like climbing, swimming and biking, I'm also getting into coding and I'm starting out on YouTube. I have been playing Minecraft for a long time, since around beta 1.3, and started using mods around 1.7 (beta, not the new update)

Mods you are proficient in: I'm good at using redpower; I like the logic side of thing, thermalexpsaion because it combines well with redpower so I can make efficient and cool systems. I also have experience in many other mods, such as Industrialcraft, Universal Electricity, Applied Energistics and a little Computercraft

Why do you want to join this server: To help my friend (TheProlo) and other people with the mods you have on the server (the ones I can use) also because of the challenge. I usually play on TheProlo's server, but the amount of mods we wanted to use was too much for him to host and play at the same time smoothly, so he suggested that we play on this server - which he knows and has experience with - instead.

Why should we let you join this server: I like to help other people learn and use mods, which will be good for the server and community, and will help create a powerful and technologically advanced team with TheProlo. Also, you're nice people. You know you want to :)

Where did you hear about us: Friend (TheProlo)

Can I also suggest the mod RotaryCraft: www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1685078-forgetechsmprotarycraft-machines-power-automation/

All of you accepted and whitelisted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons