[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my tip as a company owner make "friends" first so you can defend yourself, and make a base and try getting at least one employee something to also help is if other companies are willing make a alliance soon with halo or quantum

Because a storm be brewing.

a few steps ahead of u, (1 - 2 emplyees, 1 - 2 friend)

ohh yea u guys not being a pain but shouldn't we remove some useless mods like:"some other unnamed things" what the hell is that even and "jammy" what is that?

Just saying this so the server is stable and its easier to download it, please consider.

EDIT: Keep biblocraft its awesome

EDIT: If you wanna add something cool add Trade Booth

ohh yea u guys not being a pain but shouldn't we remove some useless mods like:"some other unnamed things" what the hell is that even and "jammy" what is that?

Just saying this so the server is stable and its easier to download it, please consider.

EDIT: Keep biblocraft its awesome

EDIT: If you wanna add something cool add Trade Booth

Trade booth is there, Jammy adds a ton of furniture. There is not any lag for me or a couple other people. May be your internet. Ill reboot it to check if that improves your condition. Server is stable, havnt gotten a crash since. Nuke the pack and try redownloading to make it work.

Just wondering is anyone actually playing on the server... i cant get on because i cant download the pack

I try but I have become very busy with my internship and classes. For 2 more months I will be off for most of the time. Then I will be graduated and have my life back again hopefully.

Man, just re-read halo's and quantum's history... i'm scared scence i'm (sorta) turning friends with ysharma, halo will rage war on Light It Up Corp.

hope i don't have to take sides, either way i'd be demolished because my company is so new not even posted... for now i'll leave other companies alone until i egt more supplies, etc... no hard feelings? (don't war on me)

P.S. im (barly) friends with DT_Darkness so maybe i'd have to choose sides... so forces my point... gonnna be more active working on factory, managing company, etc.

EDIT: yeah... near a lava pool... near spawn... i'll jsut be messin' im my flamable factory... I WILL EAT YOUR FKIN SOUL IF YOU TRY TO BURN IT DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TOOK DAYS TO MAKE IT SEINCE WAS VISITING FAMILY!

Lol. Glad to see you are having fun. if you would be so kind we need more players. Many of our old ones have moved on. Could you find friends to play.

meh not many friends got mc on computer, let alone download the mods, i'll advertise thou, but then ppl would see me as a threat and attack me, YOLO gonan advertise

EDOT: will there be rewards?

Man, just re-read halo's and quantum's history... i'm scared scence i'm (sorta) turning friends with ysharma, halo will rage war on Light It Up Corp.

hope i don't have to take sides, either way i'd be demolished because my company is so new not even posted... for now i'll leave other companies alone until i egt more supplies, etc... no hard feelings? (don't war on me)

P.S. im (barly) friends with DT_Darkness so maybe i'd have to choose sides... so forces my point... gonnna be more active working on factory, managing company, etc.

EDIT: yeah... near a lava pool... near spawn... i'll jsut be messin' im my flamable factory... I WILL EAT YOUR FKIN SOUL IF YOU TRY TO BURN IT DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TOOK DAYS TO MAKE IT SEINCE WAS VISITING FAMILY!

Well, neither Halo nor Quantum have much of a hold in this new world, giants though they may have been. Existence Enderprises, meanwhile, has just completed the initial phases of its operation. The tides are changing, so you might want to consider that if you are forced to tip your hat one way or another.

Well, neither Halo nor Quantum have much of a hold in this new world, giants though they may have been. Existence Enderprises, meanwhile, has just completed the initial phases of its operation. The tides are changing, so you might want to consider that if you are forced to tip your hat one way or another.

I agree Rome has fallen. Its been a while since the old times... If I had more time I would, but I just don't... Don't count us out though. We still have operatives working towards progress

It will only take time to rebuild Quantum to its former glory, but I also have no time to spare to rebuild it. Just wait three months than it will be back.

Ysharma, if I might speak frankly, you really should consider changing the whitelist application. While I agree that the length does serve somewhat to discourage random interested players, that's exactly the OPPOSITE of what this community needs right now. Plus it makes the awkward assumption that everyone is in high school.

Most importantly, though, you need to remove the now dysfunctional links to the old forums on the OP and specify how to now apply (by replying to this thread (or PM'ing you)), or no-one will be able to join at all.

Ysharma, if I might speak frankly, you really should consider changing the whitelist application. While I agree that the length does serve somewhat to discourage random interested players, that's exactly the OPPOSITE of what this community needs right now. Plus it makes the awkward assumption that everyone is in high school.

Most importantly, though, you need to remove the now dysfunctional links to the old forums on the OP and specify how to now apply (by replying to this thread (or PM'ing you)), or no-one will be able to join at all.

Been meaning to get that done. Will do after school.

I agree Rome has fallen. Its been a while since the old times... If I had more time I would, but I just don't... Don't count us out though. We still have operatives working towards progress

I agree, Rome has fallen >:D but all jokes a side both halo was out like 3 restarts ago.

EDIT: not out as in gone just out... i will be watching u guys...

Hi, I'd like to give your server a try if you'll have me. My ign is cuoconnell. My age is 20 and my timezone is pacific standard time (-8 GMT). One reason I'd like to join your server is cause I'm a former member of the Industrial War server. Previous players from there could say I left in a rather unkind way as I sort of just disappeared one day. I'd like to apologize and it was fairly mean of me to leave especially since it's now shutting or has been shut down. I hope that in this new start I'll find ways to keep interest in this server; the modlist certainly looks promising and I am fond of team warfare. Skills I can bring to the server are a well rounded knowledge of the mods in the pack, and I'm very steadfast, willful, and determined in performing actions that hold my interest. I am more of an early stage gamer than a late one as I prefer building and supplying to fighting, dieing, and restarting. Factories have always held my interest and while I could never build one on the scale that red team had in IW I'm not incapable of creating smaller scale factories.

ign:cuoconnell

timezone:-8GMT

Looking for:Friends, Comrades, Teammates

Hi, I'd like to give your server a try if you'll have me. My ign is cuoconnell. My age is 20 and my timezone is pacific standard time (-8 GMT). One reason I'd like to join your server is cause I'm a former member of the Industrial War server. Previous players from there could say I left in a rather unkind way as I sort of just disappeared one day. I'd like to apologize and it was fairly mean of me to leave especially since it's now shutting or has been shut down. I hope that in this new start I'll find ways to keep interest in this server; the modlist certainly looks promising and I am fond of team warfare. Skills I can bring to the server are a well rounded knowledge of the mods in the pack, and I'm very steadfast, willful, and determined in performing actions that hold my interest. I am more of an early stage gamer than a late one as I prefer building and supplying to fighting, dieing, and restarting. Factories have always held my interest and while I could never build one on the scale that red team had in IW I'm not incapable of creating smaller scale factories.

ign:cuoconnell

timezone:-8GMT

Looking for:Friends, Comrades, Teammates

Name: Optional

Country and Time Zone: PST

IGN: cuoconnell

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are: 1 paragraph

Mods you are proficient in: 1 paragraph

Who is one of your biggest role models: Optional

What have they taught you: Optional, if you do 1 paragraph

Why do you want to join this server: 1 paragraph

Why should we let you join this server: 1 paragraph

Where did you hear about us:

Just fill this out for me.

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:

I'm cuoconnell. I currently work as a houseman which is essentially a housekeeper. I keep the housekeepers carts stocked and attend to random chores that pop up through out the day. I enjoy my work though its very tiring. I have a flex schedule and my next 2 off times include friday and saturday. When I come home I usually just fall asleep but lately I've been gaining enough stamina to not sleep for 13 hours a day after work. Before I used to be a shut-in paranoid and a little spiteful, got tired of that and became a little outgoing.

Mods you are proficient in:

Due to the new version of minecraft and my large break from the industrial mods I'm no longer proficient in many. I was familiarizing myself with the new mystcraft a little earlier, and I'm decent with ars magica. I may not be entirely decent with any mods at this moment but I am a fast learner. I hope any smaller companies looking for new hires won't mind my green status. Please treat me kindly in my learning phase. After that theirs no excuse for my ineptitude.

Who is one of your biggest role models:

I don't really have a role model these days as I've grown.

What have they taught you:

what my past models did teach me whilst I was growing was that everyone wears a mask

Why do you want to join this server:

I'm seeking a server with a large amount mods, this one according to the main menu has 222. I'm also looking for a tight knit community unafraid of strangers and even willing to indoctrinate them. Given this is a team based war server making friends(and frie-nemies)
shouldn't be too hard as long as you come across straight as an arrow, an open book, and totally not sketchy. Not many servers have made the tough(?) jump into 1.6.4 and probably for awhile many won't. This server also appears to not be going any soon and I feel secure in a place not aiming to be more donator aligned.

Why should we let you join this server:

My past with with previous servers has been completely clean of bans other than one black mark on my record. If you really need to know I can inform you more about it but its of little consequence in the first place. I have an unfortunately short attention span and have been looking for a sever that could tie me down a bit. Industrial War almost did but having come in on something in which every was already done I just didn't feel the drive to strive for more. I am fairly loyal, not a greifer, and a piss poor hacker (can barely get a hello world to function). Coincidences tend
not to follow in my footsteps and I'm a fairly passive guy in my workplace. I smile, wave, give off the proper one word for the time of day and a nod to the people I pass by. I might add some interesting talk in your chat window. It's always good to let in a fresh breeze every now and again.

I heard about you guys from the remains of the Industrial War forum on this site

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:

I'm cuoconnell. I currently work as a houseman which is essentially a housekeeper. I keep the housekeepers carts stocked and attend to random chores that pop up through out the day. I enjoy my work though its very tiring. I have a flex schedule and my next 2 off times include friday and saturday. When I come home I usually just fall asleep but lately I've been gaining enough stamina to not sleep for 13 hours a day after work. Before I used to be a shut-in paranoid and a little spiteful, got tired of that and became a little outgoing.

Mods you are proficient in:

Due to the new version of minecraft and my large break from the industrial mods I'm no longer proficient in many. I was familiarizing myself with the new mystcraft a little earlier, and I'm decent with ars magica. I may not be entirely decent with any mods at this moment but I am a fast learner. I hope any smaller companies looking for new hires won't mind my green status. Please treat me kindly in my learning phase. After that theirs no excuse for my ineptitude.

Who is one of your biggest role models:

I don't really have a role model these days as I've grown.

What have they taught you:

what my past models did teach me whilst I was growing was that everyone wears a mask

Why do you want to join this server:

I'm seeking a server with a large amount mods, this one according to the main menu has 222. I'm also looking for a tight knit community unafraid of strangers and even willing to indoctrinate them. Given this is a team based war server making friends(and frie-nemies)
shouldn't be too hard as long as you come across straight as an arrow, an open book, and totally not sketchy. Not many servers have made the tough(?) jump into 1.6.4 and probably for awhile many won't. This server also appears to not be going any soon and I feel secure in a place not aiming to be more donator aligned.

Why should we let you join this server:

My past with with previous servers has been completely clean of bans other than one black mark on my record. If you really need to know I can inform you more about it but its of little consequence in the first place. I have an unfortunately short attention span and have been looking for a sever that could tie me down a bit. Industrial War almost did but having come in on something in which every was already done I just didn't feel the drive to strive for more. I am fairly loyal, not a greifer, and a piss poor hacker (can barely get a hello world to function). Coincidences tend
not to follow in my footsteps and I'm a fairly passive guy in my workplace. I smile, wave, give off the proper one word for the time of day and a nod to the people I pass by. I might add some interesting talk in your chat window. It's always good to let in a fresh breeze every now and again.

I heard about you guys from the remains of the Industrial War forum on this site

Accepted and whitelisted

Name:Jesse

Country and Time Zone:usa and pst

IGN:DDarkhunter8472

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:im a computer nerd i do alot gaming in my off time i do love minecraft and i do alot with from playing to running my own server when i fell like it.

Mods you are proficient in: to many really play most of tekkit and ftb know all of them very well exept for bees! lol never got in to that one.

What company do you want to join: not sure maybe go free lance for a bit get to know each one and then if i do not like anyone i make my own :)

What do you like about this server: make great company sounds like a great idea

Why do you want to join this server: to try to find a new server to call home

Why should we let you join this server: get person on alot when i can and knows alot about mods

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: massive sorting system could sort anything at the time

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: i hope to join you all soon

Where did you hear about us: found you on the forms

Name:Jesse

Country and Time Zone:usa and pst

IGN:DDarkhunter8472

Tell us a bit about yourself and what your hobbies are:im a computer nerd i do alot gaming in my off time i do love minecraft and i do alot with from playing to running my own server when i fell like it.

Mods you are proficient in: to many really play most of tekkit and ftb know all of them very well exept for bees! lol never got in to that one.

What company do you want to join: not sure maybe go free lance for a bit get to know each one and then if i do not like anyone i make my own :)

What do you like about this server: make great company sounds like a great idea

Why do you want to join this server: to try to find a new server to call home

Why should we let you join this server: get person on alot when i can and knows alot about mods

What is your greatest achievement in Tekkit: massive sorting system could sort anything at the time

Is there anything else you would like to tell us: i hope to join you all soon

Where did you hear about us: found you on the forms

try giving more information and use paragraphs Ysharama likes those stuff

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons