The Ban game

lukeb28

Lethosos should be banned because he doesn't follow the Avatar Posting Rules, subsection Heads facement.

They clearly state that if you have a head for your avatar that you should make it face to the left. It's true because the two Adminous Creepers Kakermix and Cheap Shot follow that rule.

Industrial Miner is banned for having industrial on his name while industrialcraft is out of the new Tekkit. And of indirectly accusing me of disrespecting the rules of avatar heads because I am facing forwards.

Vitorsly should be banned for making a dashing and charming animal look like the terminator with a monocle.

Captain Scar is banned for having a scar and emo hair. And by charming and dashing do you mean raccooons?

_Matarayole_Modpacker_ should be banned for saying no to me. I am the devil, you can't say no to me. Therefore, she's breaking the rules of life and needs to be banned.

Lethosos should be banned for not having any limbs. It obviously means he can't type fast enough, so gets Ninja'd all the time. He should be banned before he starts necro posting every thread he can find by accident, just because it takes him that long to type.

EDIT: Sorry for rubbing it in a bit :P

I feel bad now.

Lethosos should be banned for not having any limbs. It obviously means he can't type fast enough, so gets Ninja'd all the time. He should be banned before he starts necro posting every thread he can find by accident, just because it takes him that long to type.

EDIT: Sorry for rubbing it in a bit :P

I feel bad now.

erm.. the profile pick just shows his head, he's actually a giant obsidian golem...

Oh well, his obsidian limbs must be very stiff. Same logic applies.

you clearly have no idea what being a golem entails, the only thing that would support his slowing typing is the fact he keeps pressing mutliple keys at once due to his massive fingers

I know a guy who knows a guy who can make custom keyboards. It's not my fault I like to take my time in formulating a non-halfassed response.

Anyways, back on track--Oka needs to be banned for naming himself as a deity. (Okami is Japanese for god, essentially.)

*Off topic* If you look closely you can see that Vitorsly's bear has whiskers. If Vitorsly is in fact a bear. I assume IM was talking about me.

_Mataroyale_Modpacker_

should be banned for thinking my avatar is a bear.

It is a FRIKKIIN RACCOOON!!!!! A BROWNW FRIKKINNN RRAACCCOONNO!!!!! Then again, it does look like a satanic terminator bear.