The Ban game

lukeb28

lukeb28 should be banned for his obvious reference to the b-28 bomber (never officially released) for its massive destructive capabilities thus showing his true intentions of complete world dominance (rise up i say rise up fellow earthonians and defend yourselves before its too late)

Karaktar should be banned because he has a circle in his avatar picture. We know that minecraft has no circles and he is actually supporting a knockoff game instead.

Phantomsight should be banned for having grass in his avatar. Grass is trying to take over the world, and you're aiding it! RESIST THE GRASS DICTATORS!

theprolo should be banned for having a devil in his avatar, thus reinforcing the, (misguided), idea that Technic is run by demons who use a machine that harvests the regrets of orphans to power their servers.

Cheap Shot should be banned for having a creeper avatar. Nobody likes creepers.

Torezu should be banned for assuming nobody likes creepers, as shown on Cheap Shot's avatar, there's a heart, which shows that then just want a hug....

Torezu should be banned for assuming nobody likes creepers, as shown on Cheap Shot's avatar, there's a heart, which shows that then just want a hug....

cproo should be banned for having no avatar, and for not looking to see if there are more posts after the one he quoted. :owned:

EDIT: speaking of ninjas...

TheBytemaster is banned for having a chicken scratch drawing of a snooty angry bird as his profile pic.

A snooty angry bird?

It's a heavily edited (high contrast boosted) and upside-down version of a sketch I did of Miki Hatori from Kekkaishi.

Could you post an outline of the snooty bird? I can't see it in there at all.

Oh, and oO_BUBBLES_Oo should be banned for having been shoved through Instagram filters one too many times.

A snooty angry bird?

Well, see, that triangle in the top right is the beak stuck up in the air. To the right of that is a detailed and shaded trapezoidal eye with a bushy eyebrow, and there is a small line-for-an-eye to the left of the "beak". The scratches (for lack of a better description) in the bottom middle are a fatty chin, and the black background gives it its overall shape. If you still can't see my genius vision, I will create an account with a photo sharing site (GASP someone who doesn't have one already?! I fail at the interwebz!) and upload an overlay. Haha.

TheBytemaster is banned for overediting his own art.