Game: Why the Avatar above you should be a Moderator

poryy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holymage! should be a mod because he seems to have a great idea for an enemy and feature for the upcoming Legend of Zelda games (I really don't know if that's Link, though)

_anjou_ should be a mod because he (or are you a she? haven't seen you around the fourms much, then again...i am not the most active person on the fourms) has blue eyes in his/her avatar

I'm a female. I'm actually pretty active on the forums, and I usually log in whenever I can, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't see me around that often, because most of the times, I just don't do anything.

holymage! should be a mod because he seems to have a great idea for an enemy and feature for the upcoming Legend of Zelda games (I really don't know if that's Link, though)

its link (do i need to say were that is from?) and he is riding a hydralisk....why? because screw logic that is why!

I'm a female. I'm actually pretty active on the forums, and I usually log in whenever I can, but it doesn't surprise me that you don't see me around that often, because most of the times, I just don't do anything.

AWSOME!

i love females who can use the internet (i mean that in a non-....i'll shut up now)

EDIT: i should write something on topic i guess?

yea uh.....Anjou should be a mod because she is a women!

holymage! should be a mod because he's the first guy I've ever seen that writes "AWSOME! i love females who can use the internet"

And that makes him an awesome guy!

_anjou_ should be a mod because she thinks i'm awesome! (luke ninjaed me)

luke should be a mod because he is the current PAINS heavy weight champ (has that one been done can't remember)

holymage should be a mod because he got ninja'd by an 11 minute post. Only a mod would do something like that on purpose for the entertainment of others!

DAMN YOU SAMICHES AND CRAPPY BASEMENT INTERNET!

and uh....luke should be a mod because his avatar looks familiar but new at the same time!

Ziberoo should be mod because he looks like one of the many animated monsters you fight in the game AdventureQuest. That clearly makes him very dangerous

Munaus should be mod because as an AdventureQuest guardian and dragon master I have the right to do so.