[0.6.5]CircleCraft[PvE][20][Greylisted][Mobarena] Cause we only use circles here.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The payment for this month went through and it will be open till 6/28, I will tell you guys what is happening at the moment. I want to see the money I put into the server used well enough to keep paying for it. You guys want the server up, tell your friends and family. Get the word out we have a server worth using. If the server becomes big enough to support more I would even pay more. Yesterday I logged on, 0 people were on. Today, 0 people.

I get on at least twice a day, and there's always people on. Wtf. Now I have to go server-searching till I find another server as cool and laid back as this one. What about people like Rapturist who just lost a bunch of stuff?!

I get on at least twice a day, and there's always people on. Wtf. Now I have to go server-searching till I find another server as cool and laid back as this one. What about people like Rapturist who just lost a bunch of stuff?!

nvm.

I knew that plow. I just can't go ingame right now due to the fact that my computer is broken. Working on it still, might be on actually later tonight. I feel guilty for neglecting the server this past summer.

EDIT** Not that you guys would miss me anyway. XD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons