[0.6.5]CircleCraft[PvE][20][Greylisted][Mobarena] Cause we only use circles here.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Allie! What's it cost per month to run the server?

If enough people were willing to cough up $2, $5, $10 per month (or more) we could probably cover the costs and then some...

Just a thought, I'd like to see Circlecraft continue...

Hi guys i just want to say that i love teh server but fr some reason i was able to make knives when i was at a friends house and ever since i did it i have crashed every time that i try and join the server and i would apperciate it if a moderator or admin could go into my inventory adn delete the knifes so that i can reconnect IGN:Deathbrat

So many comments every time the server is down. As far as tekkit server goes this one has amazing uptime. It's modded minecraft so every server crashes sometimes but this one has been more reliable than every other server I've come across so far.

So many comments every time the server is down. As far as tekkit server goes this one has amazing uptime. It's modded minecraft so every server crashes sometimes but this one has been more reliable than every other server I've come across so far.

extremely true. Especially since it is a smaller server. of course, we have nothing to do since all our friends are unreachable right now :(

I had no idea it went down, should be back up now. Anytime it goes down please pm me here and I will get an email, and be able to restart it.

Cake1234: Unfortunately the issues we have with it crashing here and there usually happens to freeze the entire server. So the auto restart feature is pretty much useless.

Hi guys i just want to say that i love teh server but fr some reason i was able to make knives when i was at a friends house and ever since i did it i have crashed every time that i try and join the server and i would apperciate it if a moderator or admin could go into my inventory adn delete the knifes so that i can reconnect IGN:Deathbrat

We turned those items off for the time being as another player also had the same issue, should be able to join now.

Ally, I have heard any items from weapons mod have bin banned.so I was helping Casey move. I asked him if I could raid what was left.so I was take marble from the house when I saw a secret chest and of crocus I opened it and I saw a item from the weapons mod I have bine keeping at my house

In case u would like to see it. -blood0920. P.s using tablet to type may be some typos

:-P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons