[0.6.5]CircleCraft[PvE][20][Greylisted][Mobarena] Cause we only use circles here.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great server! Also, if I might add, I think you guys should make a server for the Big Dig modpack. I haven't found a single server for it yet and it's such a great modpack, and I think you guys would make great hosts!

Unfortunately it's a server we pay for out of our own pockets, and it's been a battle to keep running. Adding another would cost a lot and our current server can't handle more than 20 with what we have. We have a ton of issues at the moment that is more than I can handle. So I can't afford to host another mentally, or financially. Plus there just isn't enough people on to make it worthwhile. No sense in hosting two 10 people servers that cost a ton.

Unfortunately, when the server stops responding, it doesn't restart. Also it stopped while I was asleep, as I check every morning it is hard to make sure it runs all the time. I need to find some way to have it autorestart. It is back up now, sorry for downtime.

Ally,

(and Plow, perhaps Oak?)

I understand why you're shutting down the server. I'm going to miss it, it's been my favorite lately.

No complaints, just a small "thank you" for having put up the server in the first place.

Thanks.

Hey its me blood0920 heard you were taking down the sever. :( but would it help at all if I try to get more people on the server. I love this server and you guys.your almost like real friends.its nice to have people that help you out and not try to kill you,well then again the server is no PvP but still. I love this sever

The payment for this month went through and it will be open till 6/28, I will tell you guys what is happening at the moment. I want to see the money I put into the server used well enough to keep paying for it. You guys want the server up, tell your friends and family. Get the word out we have a server worth using. If the server becomes big enough to support more I would even pay more. Yesterday I logged on, 0 people were on. Today, 0 people. If I see the numbers grow enough to have a descent amount by the time the payment expires, I will renew it. If not, I will let it expire.

At the moment, the server is having severe lag issues, and I am trying to find out why, it will white-listed until I have finished fixing the issue.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons