the WTF topic

Drath819

See, now this is just really confusing.

Mr Drath has this little gem in his posting history, where he states he wants to make a modpack like the xerph pack just like the real Drath and his group did.

But from all I can see there is only one xerph pack in existence, found only on platform. Infact xerph only shows up on google in relation to technic.

I wonder if this guy has dissociative identity disorder with one of the personalities idolizing the other?

WTF?!

*NOPE*

i dont get it, why do you just take my donation link and paste it here?

and neowulf:

1. i never gave my nickname or my real name to any forums but the official minecraft forums (XxDrath819xX).

2. please ban this fan-boy.

3. the xerph pack that is in the technic platform, thats not mine, i would never make a pack without permission of the makers of the mods,but The-Xerph-Pack is real and it is coming in the official minecraft forums.

-The REAL Drath

i dont get it, why do you just take my donation link and paste it here?

and neowulf:

1. i never gave my nickname or my real name to any forums but the official minecraft forums (XxDrath819xX).

2. please ban this fan-boy.

3. the xerph pack that is in the technic platform, thats not mine, i would never make a pack without permission of the makers of the mods,but The-Xerph-Pack is real and it is coming in the official minecraft forums.

-The REAL Drath

Uhm?

Buh?

Purple?

Wha?

Your IP matches his...

TheUnknown, account registered today, same IP, activity stops within minutes of the other account indicating logging out of one and onto another. Same person being a huge annoying idiot inches from being banned. World keeps turning. Let's move on.

I'm still hoping for the flesh suit thing...