Time Machinez!

poryy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could prevent religions from existing and bump up our technology to the future?

If you did, the Arabic World would've been the site of an earlier Renaissance. The Crusades actually ruined any opportunity for that.

I say we go get the best technology, (hopefully capable of uploading info into your heads) and bind early humans together with telepathy, and have a cloud of intelligence from the future. Also, we can have computers, etc..

The timeline would go "...plzno.."

If the machine allows for multiple realities, I would create a timeline where all monkeys got killed before they started developing large brains. Then I would jump a couple 100 million years into that worlds future and see what species evolved to our level of intelligence (IT, bigass structures, "proper" social structurization etc.).

10 buck say it will be the crows or the rats.

If the machine allows for multiple realities, I would create a timeline where all monkeys got killed before they started developing large brains. Then I would jump a couple 100 million years into that worlds future and see what species evolved to our level of intelligence (IT, bigass structures, "proper" social structurization etc.).

10 buck say it will be the crows or the rats.

I say the lobsters, dolphins, or cats.

Or octopi. They actually have brain structures remarkably very close to ours, moreso than any other species in general.

Wanna bet they would communicate in octopese sign language, with emotional components through chromapore manipulation?

Or octopi. They actually have brain structures remarkably very close to ours, moreso than any other species in general.

Wanna bet they would communicate in octopese sign language, with emotional components through chromapore manipulation?

there is nothing to bet, if you're almost certainly right. unless a stupid evolution happens( such as humans losing their fur).

The only reason marine intelligence haven't really progressed is due to various factors that *require* the kind of enhanced evolution that early chimps got to become us.

In other words, there are no external pressures that require inter-species communication and cooperation for any octopus (and squid, based on other studies. They're just not as developed right now.)

When it comes down to it, orcas can be total jerks, and cannibals (in the bush meat sense.)

Nature ain't all rainbows and sunshine.

boo! sunshine! boo!

why do plants need it? they just suck that's why!

who cares about heating?! we can just grow fur coats!

and it burns! really badly! my eyes feel like fried eggs whenever i'm out during the day!

why am i putting spaces between each point?! what the hell?!

boo! sunshine! boo!

why do plants need it? they just suck that's why!

Woah.

That's harsh.

When it comes down to it, orcas can be total jerks, and cannibals (in the bush meat sense.)

Nature ain't all rainbows and sunshine.

Orca's are amazing though.

I would go 40 years into the past and try to kill Justin Bieber's grandparent. If I succed: I prove you can change time AND I kill JB.

If I fail: I prove you can't change the past.

Either of them will get me the nobel prize of science and the first one will also give me the nobel prize of world peace.

Also, if the time machine is portable like a watch: Do whatever I feel like ( Maybe punch a random guy in the face), turn back time and not do that. Or maybe I pause time, enter the girls bathroom and see what secrets they hold there ( If you know what I mean) (that could mean 3 different things and all of them are not good)

Despite already going back once I will go back again just to look at the now sunken capital (or at least major city) of England (its now under the north sea somewhere between east anglia and holland I think). And then tell them the city will be underwater in a few hundred years