Luke’s (Hopefully) comprehensive modpack making guide.

lukeb28

This is the error you are getting:

2013-09-15 21:14:25 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Download of http://skins.technicpack.net/helm/martinriis99/100 Failed!

2013-09-15 21:14:25 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Starting download of http://skins.technicpack.net/helm/martinriis99/100, with 1 tries remaining

2013-09-15 21:14:40 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Download of http://skins.technicpack.net/helm/martinriis99/100 Failed!

Delete your skin or something

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Luke this guide is very helpful. So far I haven't run into any ID conflicts. Few more mods and I will have my self a mod pack. Trying to find mods that will give my pack it's own unique flair. Once done with that it is off too making a server pack.

EDIT: I DID IT!!! Only took 3 tries but I got it uploaded right and working on the platform. Well just the what I consider the core. A few more mods and some testing it will be ready for public release.

Thanks Luke this guide is very helpful. So far I haven't run into any ID conflicts. Few more mods and I will have my self a mod pack. Trying to find mods that will give my pack it's own unique flair. Once done with that it is off too making a server pack.

EDIT: I DID IT!!! Only took 3 tries but I got it uploaded right and working on the platform. Well just the what I consider the core. A few more mods and some testing it will be ready for public release.

You are very much welcome! Have a fun time on your server!

Do you think you'll update for the 1.6.4 modpack creation? I can only mod the basic minecraft through the regular launcher, but I can't figure out how to do it for Tekkits launcher. I've tried the usual mod the minecraft jar, tried modding the modpack, nothing worked. I tried pulling the forgeversion file thing, I dunno what im doing hahaha. All I know is, I got a modpack but it only works using the minecraft launcher using the forge profile. I want to share this pack with some friends

I've followed the entire guide, finally got it uploaded & working. Forge loads and I get to the main menu with all the mods loaded, but when I create a world to play it says like "Generating World" or whatever and then closes. No error messages or anything. What's going on here?

Could you give me a short step by step detailing each action? I've tried copying the bin folder and such to no avail. It works for the basic MC launcher, but tekkit just instantly closes the modpack if I try to inject Forge into the modpack.jar