Wow I really miss RP2

NightFire661

You would not believe how annoying it is to see items flying everywhere. Where(Apparently) 1 redstone pipe can outperform 3 pulverizors. I actually had to turn off the engine for a while to let the items flow.

Placing the TE mechs next to each other is a simple and stupid way to do it.. but I think that may be the only way to get a decent factory out.

So does anyone have a setup that doesn't overflow every 5 seconds?

Oh and I need something that just eats energy. I have 10 Cells filled so far and 5 more on the way

I thought the OP asked 'So does anyone have a setup that doesn't overflow every 5 seconds?'

I can't see anything on the page you linked that shows that... Can you try posting a useful link?

AE storage and item movement is instant, and will not send to a full machine. Can you try getting bent?

It's a number of items on that page.

I'll explain what I have.

I have my quarry attached to an ME Interface, which allows you to connect buildcraft pipes to an ME Network.

To the right is my ME Access Terminal, which allows me access all the items on all the disks in my network.

On the left hand side of my Interface, I have ME Export Buses. They work like diamond pipes from BC, but items don't have to pass through them. When they go into my ME Interface, it automatically sends them through the bus, which will pull items out at 1/5ticks or 64/5ticks.

In short, use Applied Energistics stuff :)

This is what moves my energy :)http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/Redstone+Energy+Conduit

So.. I would need around... 30 Precision import busses and double that in Export.

No. Just... No that is WAY to expensive and time consuming.

Understood, so you have machines that are literally overflowing, but you can't afford to make something that is actually relatively cheap.

It's a number of items on that page.

I'll explain what I have.

I have my quarry attached to an ME Interface, which allows you to connect buildcraft pipes to an ME Network.

To the right is my ME Access Terminal, which allows me access all the items on all the disks in my network.

On the left hand side of my Interface, I have ME Export Buses. They work like diamond pipes from BC, but items don't have to pass through them. When they go into my ME Interface, it automatically sends them through the bus, which will pull items out at 1/5ticks or 64/5ticks.

In short, use Applied Energistics stuff :)

This is what moves my energy :)http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/Redstone Energy Conduit

Wait did I read that right?

The ME Interface (Thing used to create the Busses) can also be connected through BC Pipes?

Or, you could preformat your drives and have them stored on the same network.

But items are shown in order of what drive they are on. So if you preformat #1 to ingots & #2 to sponge, You'll see all your ingots in your ME Access Terminal first.

Understood, so you have machines that are literally overflowing, but you can't afford to make something that is actually relatively cheap.

Relatively cheap my ass, I hate quartz mining. Takes too long. And I already spent a load setting it up on Steam Engines...

Okay, so you were given the solution to your problem, and you don't want it.

It'd be the same trouble setting up my BC pipes, that it would setting up ME import/export buses everywhere. So no that doesn't really solve the problem just adds to it.

(Original?) Problem:

So does anyone have a setup that doesn't overflow every 5 seconds?

Solution to (original?) problem:

http://ae-mod.info/

You're welcome.

I don't see how the solution adds to the problem. :psyduck:

Unless you're so consumed with cleaning up after the mess you're making that you can't spare a few minutes mining for the resources needed to help you fix the mess you're making.

So the OP is being an ass who refuses to work with what he's given.

Why are you guys still trying to help him? It's clear he's not going to do the sensible thing and just do it.

No kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

I don't want to spend hours on an AE system. If this was IC2 I'd do it in a heartbeat since there is a simple input/output and I wouldn't need to add machienes constantly to keep up with a quarry.

If I was to use that AE system each Mechinece would need it's own input/ double output, then it would require massive amounts of space since AE doesn't connect to multiple mechs at one time and it takes 1 block of space.

Easily it's easier to use iron pipes and the Interface to automatically send the ingots to the system.

Wondering if there is an inverse version of the Interface though.

No kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

I don't want to spend hours on an AE system. If this was IC2 I'd do it in a heartbeat since there is a simple input/output and I wouldn't need to add machienes constantly to keep up with a quarry.

If I was to use that AE system each Mechinece would need it's own input/ double output, then it would require massive amounts of space since AE doesn't connect to multiple mechs at one time and it takes 1 block of space.

Easily it's easier to use iron pipes and the Interface to automatically send the ingots to the system.

Wondering if there is an inverse version of the Interface though.

And thus the OP proved he is also an asshole. An also who can no spell and double posts.

And thus the OP proved he is also an asshole. An also who can no spell and double posts.

Yeah weird double post. Shoddy 1992 keyboard. Need a new one.

Just get the fuck out please. Not only have you not posted anything useful, you bug the shit out of me.

Easiest solution... kinda surprised no one has found this one out.

Put an iron pipe on both sides of your TE machines and face them toward the machine. That way items will bounce back and forth until your pulverizer is ready for them. Not as good as the ol' RP tubes but it works quite well.

Also AE IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! So you should really check it out.