Wow I really miss RP2

NightFire661

Easiest solution... kinda surprised no one has found this one out.

Put an iron pipe on both sides of your TE machines and face them toward the machine. That way items will bounce back and forth until your pulverizer is ready for them. Not as good as the ol' RP tubes but it works quite well.

Also AE IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! So you should really check it out.

You can see why I can't/won't use AE in the above post.

Hmmm lemme try that!

hey OP, you asked a question and it was answered quite thoroughly. just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't a valid one. telling people to kill themselves because they accurately describe you is also really, really stupid.

next time learn to actually ask questions you want the answers to.

Yeah AE can process ore on demand, no need to grind/smelt stacks and store then, just store in raw form until needed. You can also set minimum levels of certain items, so the system will always have "x" amount of a given resource, and if it falls below that level it automatically makes more. Just need to rethink how you're playing. If you want the old systems, Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Lite still exist.

hey OP, you asked a question and it was answered quite thoroughly. just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't a valid one. telling people to kill themselves because they accurately describe you is also really, really stupid.

next time learn to actually ask questions you want the answers to.

Hey admin how about you read the thread, he started this.

Yeah AE can process ore on demand, no need to grind/smelt stacks and store then, just store in raw form until needed. You can also set minimum levels of certain items, so the system will always have "x" amount of a given resource, and if it falls below that level it automatically makes more. Just need to rethink how you're playing. If you want the old systems, Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Lite still exist.

Are you talking about that ME Autocrafting thing? That giant 3x3 block?

NightFire, first off Blue != Admin

Second, ignoring your arsehole attitude from what I'm reading you need to take another look at your pulverisers

If you open up the config tab you can change which sides are input and output AND there is an output for both the main and secondary outputs (Orange?) thereby cutting your outputs in half and reducing that part of the cost and work by 1/3

Finally, as freak has said, you have been given an answer, if you don't like the answer which it would see everyone here is happy with then I suggest you take your attitude and find a better solution, that way you can come back and tell us exactly how you did it, thereby showing all of us an alternative

PS Telling someone to go and kill themselves because they called you an ass (that is how you are presenting yourself here) will not serve you well here

Thought i would add that in my setup I used deep storage for cobble dirt sand ect.. in my AE setup. Cuts down on disks by a lot and you can connect the deep storage with storage buss so the items still show up on your AE network

http://ae-mod.info/

You're welcome.

u shuld kill yourself!! ic2 could do this way beter, u shuld kill yurself i dont like ur solution

Just get the fuck out please. Not only have you not posted anything useful, you bug the shit out of me.

His post was probably more useful than your posts combined.

Hey admin how about you read the thread, he started this.

Yeah, he started it! He should be ashamed of himself for giving you valid advice! The very idea...