Space Stations

watsonj11

Me and my friend where messing around on the new pack in creative and we both built space stations. For some reason I cannot go to his and he cannot go to mine is there anyway to go to each others ? I tried teleporting but since we where obviously not in the same dimension I could not teleport to him :(

try /tpx to tp to other dimensions /tpx (dimension #) to go to the spawn on that dimension or /tpx (target player) (destination player). I saw someone say if you are unsure of what dimension you are in you can him "m" and add a wp and that will tell you but i have not tried that yet.

Hidden

try /tpx to tp to other dimensions /tpx (dimension #) to go to the spawn on that dimension or /tpx (target player) (destination player). I saw someone say if you are unsure of what dimension you are in you can hit "m" and add a wp and that will tell you but i have not tried that yet.

try /tpx to tp to other dimensions /tpx (dimension #) to go to the spawn on that dimension or /tpx (target player) (destination player). I saw someone say if you are unsure of what dimension you are in you can hit "m" and add a wp and that will tell you but i have not tried that yet.

does this work in all dimensions like when you go through dimensional doors because I find those endless voids of space so difficult to get out of also does it work with cheat mode off because I would rather not cheat

Sometimes the forums bug out and post your message twice. Basically, if it says the servers did not respond in time, it's posted even though it doesn't show that it has. The kind of double post that you just did to ask about a double post is the one you were thinking of :P

(Hint: you can quote more than one person in a post with the reply button)

I've had a problem with space stations on my multiplayer server. I go up and make one but then all I see is a completely black station with stars outside. And my own skin and anything i place is black. Even torches and lights! So basically I cannot see anything at all except stars outside what i assume are windows or open areas. This caused me to fall off the station as i was wandering around and back to the Overworld -- accidentally leaving my rocket in a chest i couldn't see back on the station i couldn't see. I even tried changing texture packs while i was on the station and could still never see anything.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the cost in this version of Tekkit? Micdoodle's YouTube shows some different requirements from what I remember when I briefly played around with it. Checked the technic pack wiki and didn't see anything there.