The Official Technic Wiki needs YOUR help!

sct

I can't seem to log into the Wiki. I've got a forums account (obviously) but the Wiki doesn't seem to recognize me :(

Edit: I've spent the last half hour making accounts on everything I can find that might be relevant, the forums here, technic platform, mediawiki...

Edited by Evilreaver

I can't seem to log into the Wiki. I've got a forums account (obviously) but the Wiki doesn't seem to recognize me :(

Edit: I've spent the last half hour making accounts on everything I can find that might be relevant, the forums here, technic platform, mediawiki...

Having the same issue. It does say on the Wiki that your Forum account should be tied to your Wiki one, but I also noticed that there was a slew of crap "contribs" made by bots in the past few weeks. Could be that they turned off wiki integration for now.

• Moderators

Having the same issue. It does say on the Wiki that your Forum account should be tied to your Wiki one, but I also noticed that there was a slew of crap "contribs" made by bots in the past few weeks. Could be that they turned off wiki integration for now.

They did not turn off anything. The wiki accounts was connected to the Xenforo forum accounts we used earlier. Since the forum migrated the connection with the accounts got clipped. Sct is looking to solve this, be patient

• Forum Administrators

Issues with the wiki should be resolved. Accounts are no longer linked to forum accounts and registration is open again. If you already had an account from xenforo you can request a password reset on the wiki.

If you need a new account just create it on the wiki as per usual and verify your email address.

Sorry for taking so long to fix this!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's finally happening. An official place to centralize all the information this great community has. An official wiki!

Awhile ago we were sitting around wondering why we don't just throw up an official place for people. They are using all these other sites with information scattered across the internet and it is probably a pain in the butt to find a complete wiki or a wiki at all for some of the mods. So, we decided to start our own!

What we need though is your help to fill in everything! The Wiki will have many purposes. Obviously documenting mods is an important aspect but the Wiki will also have information about our modpacks, guides, server tools, whatever! There is really no limit to what can be useful.

So if you are interested in helping (please be!) then we could really use your help. You can find the wiki here:

http://wiki.technicpack.net

Your account on the wiki is linked with your forum account. As long as you are logged in on the forums, you will be logged in on the wiki!

Have you seen a lot of the pages over there 0_0. I mean, I pressed random page a lot of times, ended up at 1 actual in-game block, the rest just ADVERTISEMENT BULL
http://wiki.technicpack.net/Overcoming_Your_Problems_With_Eczema_-_Tips_That_Really_Help! 
http://wiki.technicpack.net/Cable_tractors_-_Top_Strategies_For_Gaining_Muscle_And_Burning_Weight
http://wiki.technicpack.net/Get_The_Very_Best_Online_Shopping_Results_By_Following_These_Hints
http://wiki.technicpack.net/Trustworthy_Critiques_Of_Network_Advertising_Corporations_Can_Help

I mean... whut? Is this the technic wiki?

And it sais that hexxit was just released, can I update that?

Edited by jumpandshootbeef

• 4 weeks later...

I really think the Technic Launcher needs a way for us unlucky people with crap computers/laptops to be able to narrow down modpacks to those that are small enough to run smoothly on our machines. I got an HP laptop and am lucky to get 20 fps on a smaller modpack. And playing those big ones that have so much hype like BlightFall is impossible for me. Please add something! And if there is already something and im just dumb please correct me

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/14/2013 at 10:58 AM, masterman1380 said:

its so laggy when i play any of the modpacks is there a reason for that. Please help

Lag in modpacks can result from various factors, including insufficient hardware resources or conflicts among mods. Optimize performance by allocating more RAM, updating Java, and using performance-enhancing mods like OptiFine. Check for mod compatibility issues, disable unnecessary features, and consider lowering graphical settings for smoother gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2014 at 6:31 PM, FFG Adam said:

Found an issue with the Voltz bombs, was gonna post on wiki, cant be bothered to make an account FM Whatsapp  :)

But brilliant idea!

Your feedback could greatly benefit the community! Even without an account, consider reaching out to existing contributors or moderators who might help address the issue on the wiki. Every contribution matters.

Edited by russell6