THIS SH*T DON'T WORK FOR ME

IF***INGMAD

well my launcher is complete sh*t some modpacks start then just shut down automatically and some like tekkit, tekkit lite, tekkit classics, big dig and a few other just play upside down oh yah and i use a MAC NOT PC so dont tell me something about the pc.

You need to call Apple about duck removal. Technic has a long standing issue, in that our launchers have all seemed to attract ducks into your computer.

A competent service rep should be able to walk you through removing the ducks, but unless you're a computer expert, i don't suggest trying it without proper guidance.

You need to call Apple about duck removal. Technic has a long standing issue, in that our launchers have all seemed to attract ducks into your computer.

A competent service rep should be able to walk you through removing the ducks, but unless you're a computer expert, i don't suggest trying it without proper guidance.

Don't be such a scaredy cat, it's perfectly easy to remove the ducks on your own.

OP, just open your computer (make sure you unplug it first!), and with pair of scissors (with a plastic grip), just cut any black or yellow wires you see. The ducks are mostly attracted to those, so when they're not functioning, they'll usually leave on their own.

Don't be such a scaredy cat, it's perfectly easy to remove the ducks on your own.

OP, just open your computer (make sure you unplug it first!), and with pair of scissors (with a plastic grip), just cut any black or yellow wires you see. The ducks are mostly attracted to those, so when they're not functioning, they'll usually leave on their own.

No way! this is exactly why you should call the manufacturer for help. I know for a fact that in a mac, the yellow wires power the turtle deterrent chipset. You may get rid of ducks, but then he'd probably get stuck with turtles!

What's the good in getting your screen flipped the right way if the colors get inverted in the process?

No way! this is exactly why you should call the manufacturer for help. I know for a fact that in a mac, the yellow wires power the turtle deterrent chipset. You may get rid of ducks, but then he'd probably get stuck with turtles!

What's the good in getting your screen flipped the right way if the colors get inverted in the process?

And on the flip side, if he's got an SSD then the black wires power the turtle containment keeping the MOSFETs (Miniature Ocean Seeking Flying Electric Turtles) corralled. Without containment you'll start leaking memory all over the place (generally towards the closest body of water).

And on the flip side, if he's got an SSD then the black wires power the turtle containment keeping the MOSFETs (Miniatire Ocean Seeking Flying Electric Turtles) corralled. Without containment you'll start leaking memory all over the place (generally towards the closest body of water).

Exactly. But if it's a macbook air built post-2013, the yellow and black wires are ALL extraneous, and safe to cut, but ducks will only be attracted to the small plastic cylinders. These things are so fiddly and contrived, you NEED a proper guide who has all the documentation on hand.

Exactly. But if it's a macbook air built post-2013, the yellow and black wires are ALL extraneous, and safe to cut, but ducks will only be attracted to the small plastic cylinders. These things are so fiddly and contrived, you NEED a proper guide who has all the documentation on hand.

Ugh, don't remind me.

Computers were so much easier when the only tools you needed to fix them were a medium sized phillips screwdriver, a can of air, and a pickle...

You used a pickle? I had to use a shrunken head instead. Worked half the time, and the other I had to clean up the mess from the inadvertent loon flock that would suddenly descend on the house.

*sighs*

See, this is why computer viruses were originally invented. To control the waterfowl population by infecting the more rambunctious ones that caused issues, we were gradually going to condition the population to become docile, harmless birds. And then some bright genius got the in his head to make some kind of "anti-virus" swizzle-wizzle.

Now look where we are.

I heard that macbook air's built post 2013 have an issue with chickens instead. You need to make sure you install iFarmer on your system, that way the farmer can keep the poultry issues in check. As for your duck problem, I have no clue so I advise you talk to Apple about it directly. They'll know what to do about that.

Clearly he has attracted the evil doing of Gandolf the Duck bringer! The only way to fix this is to follow the yellow brick road to the Great Wizard of Ducking. He specializes in thew removal of ducks from your computer. He should call down a great storm that wakes the god Zeus to hurl lightning bolts at your computer. These will in turn fry those little guys to a crispy meal!

Luke's a prime example of why you shouldn't try to remove ducks on your own. He accidentally cut the Swan containment wire, and fried it. It's not the worst that can happen if you do it wrong, either...

In any case, he'll need to periodically recharge his DIMM (Duck Interceptor Management Module) chips by attaching his jumper cables to the opposite sides of the cards and attaching the other to his TV attenna and watch several hours of "The Colbert Report" back to back.

A Macbook Pro? This could be serious - they are commonly plagued by Bunny infestations. You'll have to ask an expert on a solution to that, I don't have experience with such a rare and dangerous problem.

Luckily, I do! To get rid of the BI plague, you need to get this really useful piece of software for Mac. Its called iHunter, and it will take care of your bunny infestation. However, because of the way it works, you need to take the hard drive out, and replace it with bread and cheese. The bread and cheese will feed the hunter, and then iHunter will solve your bunny issue! Its dead easy!

No no.

Apple recently brought out a software patch that includes Bunny deterrents for Macbook Pros. Bunnies should be a thing of the past.

I do remember there being a note about Tekkit in the patch notes, though. I think it included the word platypus, but what it exactly entailed, I don't know.

The platypi thing is just a footnote about the chances of it attracting a platypus if it's running in an area that supports them. Fortunately, all they want to do is play the game as well. Just make sure you have a separate PC for them to use.