THIS SH*T DON'T WORK FOR ME

IF***INGMAD

There's another factor we haven't considered, and it all links back to those damn ducks. An unintended byproduct of the Macbook Pro's built in AirPort allows it to accept WIFI [Waterfowl Infusion Field Immersion] signals, which may be causing data packets to enter his laptop that are being rebuilt into physical ducks. Now, Mac OS 10.8.3 fixed this issue, so if he's fully updated he should be relatively safe, but I've heard rumors that the WIFI flaw is being broken into again by a group of elite, computer-savvy blue jays. OP, you may want to disconnect from any WIFI networks you may be on and avoid using the computer again. And whatever you do, don't try to fix it by using ethernet- they want you to do that so that the data can be transmitted out into the internet mainlines and infect countless unsuspecting users. You are our last hope, If Triple-Asterisk Ingmad. You know what to do.

I need help im on a mac and every tome i try to open teckit all it does is white screen then closes and it does this for all of the other ones to help me please!

Have you not read this thread?

Ducks, man!

I need help im on a mac and every tome i try to open teckit all it does is white screen then closes and it does this for all of the other ones to help me please!

We've explained several methods of fixing your problem in this thread already. I suggest you read them and put them into action as fast as possible, because duck infestations can be very serious if left unattended.

you may need to ask jorcer, our resident viking hacker, to pillage the duck towns and rape their women. however, this could ofcourse lead to the creation of a super breed of viking ducks, and that could just about mean the end of the world, if, that is, adlersch hadn't figured out a way to modify his brain penetration device to work on ducks, thanks to this breakthrough we can invade the mind of the duck overlord and make him stop the viking duck invasion.

you may need to ask jorcer, our resident viking hacker, to pillage the duck towns and rape their women. however, this could ofcourse lead to the creation of a super breed of viking ducks, and that could just about mean the end of the world, if, that is, adlersch hadn't figured out a way to modify his brain penetration device to work on ducks, thanks to this breakthrough we can invade the mind of the duck overlord and make him stop the viking duck invasion.

Maybe I could ask White Face, (My old avatar), to help you guys with that.

Keheehee.

You could just use a flamethrower. Couple of minutes later and boom, cooked drumsticks. You might fry a few circuits though...

that'd just bring the fire ant plague, silly. then he'd have to dip his computer into the lkae underneath antarctica to get rid of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

they already knew that hence the PRO. Call 911 Infinity and they will remove any bunnies and ducks for you. i know you probably don't want to but its better to just call then try and figure it out trust me. They might even upgrade your RAM downloader to!

they already knew that hence the PRO. Call 911 Infinity and they will remove any bunnies and ducks for you. i know you probably don't want to but its better to just call then try and figure it out trust me. They might even upgrade your RAM downloader to!

Why would you necro this post with something so awful and irrelevant? This post was many months old and long dead. Please use common sense when decided whether to post a thread over a month old.

• 2 months later...

Why would you necro this post with something so awful and irrelevant? This post was many months old and long dead. Please use common sense when decided whether to post a thread over a month old.

Certainly explains why I never saw this thread before.