Looking for people to play with [MUST HAVE SKYPE] (15+)

Hi there ^-^ ,

I have been playing a lot on a griefing, pvp, towny server and I am looking for people to join in :D We have 5 members ATM. We're still looking for more ^-^

[Noobs welcome]

If you're wanting to play with us contact me on Skype ^-^

-Ali <3

Quarry, Chocobo, Bee Nerd :P

[i know how to do all the stuff in the game but this is what I enjoy^^]

• Moderators

There used to be a recruitment thread if you searched for peeps.

One's in Let's Play Pavillion and other in Get Lost Grotto, but neither seems to be the one you advertise for.

There's no recruitment thread on any of the Modpack or Server section, haven't I seen one there before? Or do I remember wrong?

Oh, wow I just realised what OP was stating... Derp derp me :P

The recruitment megathread is for videos/LPs/etc. The Small Scale Recruitment Thread in each Discussion section is for exactly what you are talking about here. You also signed your post, which you will notice no one else is doing because it's against the rules. It's one of those signals that someone didn't read them.

wow, didn't know people could be so rude t(-_-t)

The impression of rudeness you seem to have observed stems from your misunderstanding of the elements of polite social interaction. One of those elements is gaining a basic understanding of the governing principals of any area of interaction in which you participate. Go to it!

Maybe. We'll see if there's a response from the OP, so we know whether to issue points or not. (Hint: The quality of response and number of points issued are often inversely related.)

well now you just dun gave it away!

party pooper.

Hi there ^-^ ,

I have been playing a lot on a griefing, pvp, towny server and I am looking for people to join in

Why would you advertise the fact that the server tries to hinder griefing but sucks at it? (Towny is for protection, no?)

Why would you advertise the fact that the server tries to hinder griefing but sucks at it? (Towny is for protection, no?)

Towny is the protection for towns, where you have to pay per chunk for protection.