What new features would you like see added to the Technic Platform?

The Dark Angel

Oh I don't know The Dark Angel, there's just so much I'd really enjoy! I fear I may ramble at length and prevent you from speaking your heart's most longing desires.

On that note, what about you? Yes, you! I'm sure you could be wanting a new feature or two in the Technic Platform? Like a new visual layer for users to interact with, perhaps? Or more creation-aware developmental aids for those people that make groups of mods work together? I guess work on bugfixes could be what you want, but I'm sure that's boring for you as who would want a month of no features, and only bugfixes? Anyway, those are my innocent guesses as to what you could possibly want.

Note: Please keep in mind that I am not a dev I just want to know what other people want added.

Oh I don't know The Dark Angel, there's just so much I'd really enjoy! I fear I may ramble at length and prevent you from speaking your heart's most longing desires.

On that note, what about you? Yes, you! I'm sure you could be wanting a new feature or two in the Technic Platform? Like a new visual layer for users to interact with, perhaps? Or more creation-aware developmental aids for those people that make groups of mods work together? I guess work on bugfixes could be what you want, but I'm sure that's boring for you as who would want a month of no features, and only bugfixes? Anyway, those are my innocent guesses as to what you could possibly want.

Note: Please keep in mind that I am not a dev I just want to know what other people want added.

You may have caught up to me...

Perhaps to make it easier?

Honestly, if you sit down for it and follow the guide carefully, it's fairly easy to figure out.

Luke then took that guide and dumbed it down even further.

I can't think of a way to make it even easier.

Quick! Where's the emergency bag of Starbucks' French Roast? And the clean IV line?

Barbarian. That's a cure that's worse than the ailment.

Two bags of Russian Earl Grey through an IV will do just as well, and has no side-effects.

(Yes, I went there. Coffee vs. Tea. BRING IT!)

At least I'm not putting Jolt soda in his bloodstream. Did that once, never saw the poor bastard again as he puffed up soon after and floated away. Might still be in LEO, for all I know.