[1.6.x/1.5.x] Redstone In Motion (Redpower Frames) 2.3.0.0 (October 8)

jakj

Is there an interface tile entities or blocks can implement to know when they're being moved?

At this time, the only real way to find out you're being moved is to pull the call chain out of your stack trace and look for a method invocation from my mod's namespace. You can do that in validate/invalidate, and in writeToNBT/readFromNBT, or even the constructor.

Heya jakj any news about power system(or hard mode if i remember correctly) for RIM?

Minecraft stuff's been pretty "back burner"ed while I'm working on this other project, but I'll get back to it eventually. Going to have to overhaul the whole frickin' thing anyway for 1.7 which hasn't even settled into a workable state yet, so probably at that point I'll just do a refactor and then backport to 1.5/1.6 once I see how I can abstract things to not be difficult to maintain with this Gradle foolishness.

i missed it, whats the other project?

A secret, for now. But it's not related to Minecraft, so you're not missing anything. (It may eventually be useful for Minecraft, though...possibly. We'll see.) It's a personal project that I'll open-source release when it's working.

May i ask about your opinion of (modded)world preservation with new mod id-system/change? Will we be able to save map/blocks or possible use some kind of ID convertor? There are some msgs in loading-console that some items will not survive transmission to 1.7... I know not much is known about this but i suppose you have more knowledge how things work or may work...

May i ask about your opinion of (modded)world preservation with new mod id-system/change? Will we be able to save map/blocks or possible use some kind of ID convertor? There are some msgs in loading-console that some items will not survive transmission to 1.7... I know not much is known about this but i suppose you have more knowledge how things work or may work...

They added some sort of block registry to forge for 1.6 that mimics the one for 1.7 and they're using that to establish a mapping. I'm sure somebody will also make a world-converter tool that lets you specify block id/meta -> new mapping, once 1.7's forge actually exists.

They added some sort of block registry to forge for 1.6 that mimics the one for 1.7 and they're using that to establish a mapping. I'm sure somebody will also make a world-converter tool that lets you specify block id/meta -> new mapping, once 1.7's forge actually exists.

Wow thx for such quick answer for kind of offtopic question. You truly are very kind(and fast). I am very thankful for this mod which i use a lot in my project.

I have an AE-System moving with template Frames but when it moves it says controller conflict.

It is like the controller would also be on the old position.

What version of minecraft, redstone in motion and AE are you using? Unless it has cropped up again in a more recent version that issue was fixed a long while ago

Came across this, and it looks bloody amazing. Is it compatible with Tekkit (new frontier) 1.1.10? And if so how would I go around applying it to my server?_+ Sorry for the kinda basic questions. Not that long ago since I put up the server just for the purposes of playing with a few people, so I'm not really that knowledgable about Minecraft modding in general.

I have very awesome news which I am really happy about, and thought I'd post here:

Thermal expansion Terrain Smashers + Itemducts do work on Carriages just fine now... some guys in here may remember me and my problems... so I wanted to say, that it's all fine now, thanks to Forge Multipart :D

Terrain Smashers always worked, it was the Itemducts causing the crash, i have made a working TB with Terrain Smashers, chests, and the Factorization Item Router. tho now that Itemducts are working im going to have to change it out for them as it will be faster that way! thanks for the heads up!

Terrain Smashers always worked, it was the Itemducts causing the crash, i have made a working TB with Terrain Smashers, chests, and the Factorization Item Router. tho now that Itemducts are working im going to have to change it out for them as it will be faster that way! thanks for the heads up!

The Itemducts shouldn't be a loop ! When you build a loop some Itemducs will just dissapear !

Learned it on the hard way :D

Hello everybody,

i wanted to use this very cool mod but i have run into a Problem than i can´t solve. When i install the mod minecraft stops loading saying "Congratulations, you have been waiting Long enough. Have a cake." no chrash, no errot log. Just stoping there. I tried different Versions but i keep having the same Problem. I´m a bit confused and searching the Internet did´nt help me either. I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings and thank you

Tobi

Hello everybody,

i wanted to use this very cool mod but i have run into a Problem than i can´t solve. When i install the mod minecraft stops loading saying "Congratulations, you have been waiting Long enough. Have a cake." no chrash, no errot log. Just stoping there. I tried different Versions but i keep having the same Problem. I´m a bit confused and surching the Internet did´nt help me either. I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings and thank you

Tobi

What's your mod list?

i`m using 183 mods. here´s a list.

• Chicken Bones Mods except wirelessredstone
  • Condensed Potions
  • MouseTweaks
  • bspkrsCore
  • StatusEffectHUD
  • TreeCatitator
  • MoreEnchantmentsMod
  • AdditionalPipes
  • AdvancedMachines
  • AdvancedThaumaturgy
  • AdvancedRepulsionSystem
  • ArsMagica2
  • AppliedEnergitics
  • AtomicSience
  • AutoUtils
  • backpacks
  • BasicComponents
  • BetterSprinting
  • BigReactors
  • binnieMods
  • Biomes-o-Plenty
  • BoodMagic
  • Buildcraft
  • AdditionalBuildcraftObjects
  • ChlashSoftApi
  • CoFHCore
  • ComnpactSolars
  • CompactWindmills
  • Computercraft
  • CustomUUMvalues
  • Defense
  • Electrodynamics
  • EmasherResource
  • EnchantingPlus
  • EnderIO
  • EngineersToolbox
  • EVOC
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • ExtraCells
  • ExtraUtilities
  • Factorization
  • Portalgun
  • Forestry
  • ForestryExtras
  • GasCraft
  • GregTech
  • HeldCore
  • NuclearControl
  • IC2Stuff
  • Immibis Core
  • Immibis Microblocks
  • ForgeMultipart
  • IC2
  • InfernalMobs
  • IventoryTweaks
  • IronChests
  • JABBA
  • KeithyUtils
  • Levelstorage
  • LogisticPipes
  • luacs1998core
  • magicbees
  • Mekanism ansd all submods
  • Metallurgy
  • MeteorsMod
  • MFFS
  • MineChem
  • MFR
  • MiscPeripherals
  • MobiusCore
  • AdvancedSolars
  • GraviSuit
  • ModularPowerSuit
  • MoreMineralsMod
  • Mystcraft
  • MystcraftNEIPlugin
  • Natura
  • NEIaddons
  • NEIPlugins
  • Networkanchor
  • NEI
  • Numina
  • OpenBlocks
  • Opis
  • PlayerAPI
  • PoerCrystalCore
  • ProjectRed and all submods
  • QuarryPlus
  • Railcraft
  • Redlogic
  • Redstone in Motion
  • RemoteIO
  • slickUtil
  • Soulshards2
  • StevesCarts
  • TinkerersConstruct
  • Thaumcraft
  • ThaumcraftExtras
  • ThaumcraftGates
  • ThaumicTinkerer
  • TermalExpansion
  • TinkerersMechworks
  • Transducters
  • Translocators
  • twilightforest
  • Unidye
  • UniversalElecticity
  • iChunUtil
  • Waila
  • WirelessRedstone and addons
  • Witchery
  • XACT mod

I could´nt figure out ho to use a Spoiler sorry for that. I´m rinnung MC 1.6.4 and forge 965.

Thank you for helping

• 2 weeks later...