Too Many Chocobo's!

I have recently been breeding chocobos on my server and had about seven or so. After a few days, I rejoined my server, and found it was overrun by green chocobos. The lag makes it impossible for me to do anything at all, is there anyway for me to kill them or despawn them using server commands?

ucab.png

get a minecraft editing program (i used MCEdit). Load your world. Delete all entities in the area around your house. Will get rid of all those chocobos. Load your game and kill any stragglers. Don't breed chocobos again. From what I can tell theres a bug w/ chococraft that happens when you breed the chocobos.

Kinda sucks cause there goes half of the fun in chococraft!

lol, on my server I had a small farm of about 4 chocobos, one green. I went exploring, came back, and there were about 30 inside eachother. Logging out and back in seemed to fix it. Then I went for another very long exploration, about 20 mins and when I came back it was TOTALLY OVERLOADED with chocobos. They were all outside my pen, I cant hurt them, and im just riding through all of them on my green one. Less than 0 fps. Sorta like my other world where I have about uhhh.... 600 chickens? lol.

The information you guys provide here is close to none so don't expect anyone to help you. If you want help, write what version of the Mod you have.

Generally you should update your Modpack or the Mod that is causing the problem if you want to get rid of Bugs.

The information you guys provide here is close to none so don't expect anyone to help you. If you want help, write what version of the Mod you have.

Generally you should update your Modpack or the Mod that is causing the problem if you want to get rid of Bugs.

We have had several other people note the same bug. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with the mod itself.