[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*removed*

IGN (In Game Name): Thiesius

Why Horizon?: Because it seems like a great server that I can go far on, I am new to Hexxit and would like to play it on a fun server

What is your goal on the server?: To gain ranks and maybe one day become an Admin.. Also to help people out that are new, when I have become well adapted to this Mod

IGN: Hamperan

Why Horizon?: Because I like the toggle plugin and griefing is not allowed, which is unique comparing to the other hexxit servers.

What is your goal on the server?: To explore all the new mods the technic modders have added, and to create a Let's Play with my friend Nuiven.

(channel: Nuiven X)

IGN (In Game Name): picori09

Why Horizon?: Because of all the plugins. It seems like a server where you can just hang out with friends without people trying to kill you and destroy all your buildings, which don't come around that often

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is just to play a multiplayer survival game without everyone trying to kill me and steal my stuff. Also to build nice buildings here and there.

warn me I am already banned and this iis the only place I can stand my position cuz they banned my bxb account so ha I am not a freaking racist if anyone is its the people on the server like steamy panda he is a griefing exploiter and hey people join this srver if you want a good one mc.sporkmelt.com

IGN (In Game Name): Drathmar

Why Horizon?: Because I have been wanting to play hexxit on MP, have been playing SSP for awhile now, I also want a decent non-public server, your opening post sounded good, I like the rules and structure from it.

What is your goal on the server?: Have fun with hexxit.

IGN (In Game Name): Pc_soulder

Why Horizon?: seeing the word "dedicated" and "no grief" is my selling point.

What is your goal on the server?: i'm a "keep to myself" kind of man who loves to trade and fight along side others.

IGN (In Game Name): ZanderMan9 (same as forum name)

Why Horizon?: I'd like a friendly and mature-acting community to explore the world of hexxit with. This seems to fit all those things.

What is your goal on the server?: To find someone (or multiple others) to explore with, also hopefully I can find a more expert-type person to guide me through some new things (I'm new to hexxit, but not to minecraft in general)

Thanks for reading I really hope to get accepted!

:)

IGN (In Game Name):ONLYpureOWNAGE

Why Horizon?:Seems pretty cool server plus its my first time on hexxit and you gotta start somewhere...

What is your goal on the server?: To help friends complete a community and have everything essential we need to be successful at hexxit Also i'm writing my friends whitelist application... IGN (In Game Name):LiamBourke

Why Horizon?: Several friends applied already and i want to help them out

What is your goal on the server?: Create a cool community for us

IGN (In Game Name): ardebitis

Why Horizon?: It is the most promising Hexxit server out there in which PvP isn't always on.

What is your goal on the server?: Hexxit seems like a really fun mod pack, and I wish to see how fun it is in multiplayer.

IGN: chefbasil2

Why Horizon?: I'd like a server with a decent amount of people, but no/toggleable pvp and grief, this one looks right.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn about Hexxit, I have yet to play it. (Also to have fun)

IGN:HaganeNo_Edward

Why Horizon? Because a very good friend of mine is currently playing in this server and he has recommended it to me. I'm eager to play in Horizon with my friend.

What is your goal on the server? Having fun with my friend and of course learn about hexxit mod, which I'm not yet very familiar with...

IGN: GillSP

Why Horizon?: It looks like a nice server.

What is your goal on this server?: To mess around with the new game-thingy-tekkit-thing-thingy-multiplayer-thingy without worrying about griefers.

IGN: xJagz

Why Horizon?: A friend recommended it to me, and it looks very nice.

What is your goal on this server?: To enjoy playing Hexxit on a server with friends, friendly people, and mild-lag environment.

IGN: Rashelle235

Why Horizon?: It was recommended by a friend, and it seems like a decent server.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to enjoy the whole Hexxit experience with friends, and to be able to play on a server with a friendly community.

Hi, please add me to the white list.

IGN (In Game Name): Mastaziel

Why Horizon?: I'm new to multiplayer and want a grief free experience with others.

What is your goal on the server?: I just want to explore the modpack and have fun.

IGN (In Game Name): MCGirlGamer

Why Horizon?: Well i wanna make new friends and i want to join a very friendly and successful server.

What is your goal on the server?: i want to help out with plugins and JAVA and commands and stuff like that i have very high experience i own 2 servers i manage 1 and im mod in 3 and im admin in 5. So i would be very happy to help out!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons