[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

IGN (In Game Name): quallen2010

Why Horizon?: I have wanted to go on a hexxit server but could not find a good one with no griefing

What is your goal on the server?: I want to play Hexxit with friends,meet some cool new people and to explore the epicness of Hexxit

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Skcolb

Why Horizon?: My friends said its the bestest and they currently play there.

What is your goal on the server?: To BUILD BUILD And BUILD SOME MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN (In Game Name): nick248

Why Horizon?: Horizon seems like a good server with a well established community.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn Hexxit and have fun playing it with everyone on the server.

IGN: ZercohV1

Age 16

Why? i am new to pc gaming and wanted to try this out cuz it seemed really cool i was playing by myself but got lonely... lol

My goal is to have fun and make some friends

Sorry I missed you. But you have been accepted and added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Horizon! :D

IGN (In Game Name):Skeeterman1

Why Horizon?: Just started back on technic launcher, adore hexxit and in search of a decent server without greifing

What is your goal on the server?:Better myself with the hexxit modpack and to make a few friends on the way.

IGN: BUTT_CRACK

Reason: Apparently this was the first Hexxit server to be made and I would like to play on a server that has experienced moderators and friendly players, from what I've seen so far, this server has both!

My Goal: To put that BattleTower Golem jerk to shame with friends Hexxit is by far the best Technic modpack and I would like to enjoy it more with friends!

IGN: noburst

Why Horizon?: Well, I'm looking for a hexxit server to settle down on, and i've played on your Tekkit 1.5 server and I know how stable your servers are (compared to most other hexxit servers :P)

What will you accomplish?: I just want to raid some dungeons, kill bad guys and make some new friends :D

Simple Whitelist system, I like it, but it can be quite dangerous... Anyway, here are some things.

Ign:Barosepha

Why Horizon?: It seems a lot more professional than the [55 SLOTS][VERY PRIVATE COMMUNITY], and I quite like the plugins, I think some of them fit nicely with the feel of Hexxit. Also, I'm going in blind. The less spoilers the better!

What is your goal on this server?:Well, I think I'd like to figure it all out, and maybe help out the server a bit if I feel obliged to.

IGN (In Game Name): Valdemarthor

Why Horizon?: Looks like a more established server then the rest of the hexxit servers.

What is your goal on the server?: I want to learn how to play hexxit to its fullest form. and I want to be a part of a new community and make some more friends :) !

I also do youtube , so I would like to record some as an experiment and see how it goes (if thats allowed)

IGN: Delikin

Why Horizion?: A friend of mine told me both about this new technic pack as well as this server and I'd like to give it a try.

What is your goal on the server?: To get the best stuff. And meet new friends.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons