[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): delete32

Why Horizon?: because i cant make my own server and its the highest rated so im guessing you guys have a really good server

What is your goal on the server?: to learn new adventurous things :D

IGN: westlyhigh11, and my buddies perrysos and whiteghost785

Age(s): ^15yr ^13yr ^13yr

Why Horizon?: We had a server we went on before, then the reset removed all of our stuff, including a really complicated smeltery and we had a thriving tool creation business going. Horizon seemed like the ideal place to revive the business of WestlysTools INC.

What is your goal on the server?: Once the reset occurred, we felt like the was no salvation and we needed a new, WHITE-LISTED, server to play on. We don't know if the update or griefing removed our stuff, but we are a peaceful group and we make trades with players for quality tools from TC.

Name: ErkGloom

Why do I want to join Horizon? I am planning to create a Let's Play series with my talents in video editing. I need a server that doesn't force pvp, but still allows it to be possible while maintaining a stable environment to play in (Such as removing dimensional doors.)

Thank you for this opportunity.

IGN (In Game Name): Edward_Charles

Why Horizon?: I enjoy Non-PVP/No Griefing servers. This is WELL put together, as I can tell from what is stated above.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn Hexxit, also to make friends and JUST MAYBE become a future staff member on this server.

IGN (In Game Name): Drizzt098

Why Horizon?: Seems to have a good strong community! [Very active and kind] And its not WAY to big!

What is your goal on the server?: To learn a bit more how Hexxit works, and I guess kind of Master it! And definately explore all the new stuff within the ModPacks!

IGN (In Game Name): Feliseda

Why Horizon?: Currently I am playing on a non-white list server, lots of lag and other issues. Horizon seems like a nice place,

and from what I can tell mostly lag free.

What is your goal on the server?: To build a nice home, make friends, and have fun.,

IGN (In Game Name): ysilli

Why Horizon?: It looks like a great server with great plugins, and it looks like a great community!

What is your goal on the server?: To meet new people and start cool in game adventures with them.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons