[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two of us who want to join!

IGN (In Game Name): capnjames & KontagiousKitten

Why Horizon?: Seems like a stable server, we've tried a few, and they were laggy, disorganized, unprotected, and/or griefed. We want somewhere we can stay for a while, and enjoy it.

What is your goal on the server?: We both enjoy exploring and clearing dungeons, and gathering loot of course. We really like Hexxit has all that to offer and more.

IGN (In Game Name): Azyyie

Why Horizon?: I read all of the information on it, and it seems like a promising server.

What is your goal on the server?: To build, make a town, make some friends along the way and whatever else happens.

I also have Skype, incase that is needed for anything. c:

IGN (In Game Name): Splort

Why Horizon?: Looking for a friendly Hexxit server without griefing and without all dungeons already explored.

What is your goal on the server?: To make tons of friends and go on a binge dungeon spree.

I'm getting a message that I'm not on the whitelist. In case you misspelled my IGN here it is again.

In Game Name: Lapinnoir

Why Horizon?: I Pinged the server and got a pretty nice result. I was also impressed with the rules and plugins.

Goal on the server: I would like a place to try and experience what Hexxit can offer through Multiplayer. I'm not really looking for a community but I would like to have a good time and I try to help people I meet have a good time too. I've been a longtime builder and I pride myself on doing a good job creating clean nice looking builds. However, I'm looking for more of an RPG adventure play-style with Hexxit.

IGN (In Game Name): Thunder_Bolt19

Why Horizon?: I want a server that does not have griefing in it and also i like how you can turn on or off pvp

What is your goal on the server?: To learn more about the mod pack and meet new people Also i would like to Build Something Awesome!!!!!!!! :)

IGN (In Game Name): mattBQ

Why Horizon: This is the first server that I have seen that does not have factions which i like and it has towny which I love and it seems promising and it is a private community

What is your goal on the server?: Explore, Conquer dungeons of all shapes and sizes and to grab all the rare loot.

IGN:airmaxRD

Why Horizon?: i was looking for a server to try hexxit and this one looks fund and with withelist i can play without worries

What is your goal on the server?:learn about hexxit and go on adventures with other players (single-player is lonely :(...)

IGN (In Game Name): Jugernugget

Why Horizon?: I am looking everywhere for a great server to play on without griefing or spawn killing, i think this is a great server!

What is your goal on the server?: To build and learn all the info about hexxit!

IGN: diderik2000

Why Horizon?: Horizon sounds cool and are cool, and it is the only good hexxit server.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to be good at hexxit and have fun to play.

IGN (In Game Name): lamaranger

Why Horizon?:because it is one of the best hexxit servers i found it has lots of plugins that i like (towny,chestshop,pvptoggle)

What is your goal on the server?:my goal is to become a good player be helpful to the community and one day make my own town (and later hopefully nation)

p.s i like the no grief rule

IGN (In Game Name): ponyoknish

Why Horizon?: Seems like a fun and safe server from the plugins and general rules, unlike most hexxit servers.

What is your goal on the server?: To find a whole bunch of cool stuff to build a whole bunch of even cooler stuff with.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons