[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Laxlux

Why Horizon?: I wanna test this new BXB experience, as i am a big fan of the BXB stuff!!

What is your goal on the server?: being there ;) playing with all those beautiful people!

IGN (In Game Name): Laxlux

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Horizon

can you please remove worldborder or make a separate often reseting world... its getting so hard to find a server with infinite dungeons

This is something we are looking into the difficulty arises due to the lack of mystcraft to generate new worlds and multiverse has had some issues with forge in the past. I will investigate and get back to you.

IGN (In Game Name): ZeChickenWing

Why Horizon?: I play on Project Vanilla, and I know that the staff are nice, professional, and overall awesome people - I figured, "Hey! Since I've been getting really bored or regular, survival minecraft, why not try something new? Like Hexxit? With the friends ive made on PV?" So - after about 3 hours of playing Hexxit with Gabe and Tdragon, I can confirm that, well, I love it, and want to be part of this server.

What is your goal on the server?: Not entirely sure yet :P I suppose just to experience all Hexxit has to offer.

New

IGN (In Game Name): zerosecondsleft

Why Horizon?: Why Horizon is because it seems like your the perfect server no griefing, pvp-toggle and i wanna meet new people and have friends
:D

What is your goal on the server?: To make friends and have fun
:D

IGN (In Game Name): SiCkTnOaH12

Why Horizon: It looks like you will a good owner and look after us and not too crowded, you know what your doing.

What is your goal on the server: To make everyone happy, not get angry at each other also

IGN: dragonboy2100

Why horizon?: i'm not a grief/raid person, someone who likes gifts or hand-outs much, not a pvp person, but what i am is an explorer. even in vanilla servers, i'm willing to travel around 4-5k blocks to find something interesting. also, i enjoy having the security of exploring without the risk of all my crap being jacked from under my nose. this place seems to fulfill that.

My goal: to explore, and work on my own like normally i guess. i can't know until i log on, right?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons