[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

IGN (In Game Name): LividCinders

Why Horizon?: Based off of what I am reading in the desc. this seems to be a pretty good server. I usually am not one for whitelist servers, although I would like to try something new. This server ought to be whitelisted for a reason right?

What is your goal on the server?: To maybe perhaps become a mod and honestly help others and solve whatever griefing crimes that may arise. I am quite irritated with that about other servers.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Nubloo

Why Horizon?: Because i want a mature and calm server to play on , so my stuff won't get grief or stolen when i'm off line

What is your goal on the server?: To learn everything about hexxit and make an amazing building for the server as well to show my thanks

T

IGN (In Game Name): EMCB

Why Horizon?: I am tired of going on servers, and getting some-what far into the game, just to be greifed or stolen from. I also what a good, well-rounded community to play with a friend, Nubloo.

What is your goal on the server?: I don't really have a goal besides having fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons