[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Colonel99

Why Horizon?: I have been looking for a good Hexxit server for a while and a few of my friends are already on Horizon

and told me it was a huge world unlike some of the other servers we found.

What is your goal on the server?: Just have fun with my brother and a few of his and my friends>

IGN (In Game Name): Sargent66

Why Horizon?: It's hard to find Hexxit servers where everything hasn't been raided. My friends said this server was great.

I have never applied to be whitelisted on Vanilla, Tekkit etc. but i think this one is worth it.

What is your goal on the server?: Just to have a ton of fun

IGN (In Game Name): Alexboer

Why Horizon?: Because i like the mods and want to play hexxit on a server and this one is Awesome

What is your goal on the server?: building awesome things with my friends or other players and have a lot of fun ofc

IGN (In Game Name): Pwello

Why Horizon?: Been through some Sh**y servers, Horizon seems to have it together,

on other servers i couldn't stay connected due to constant mass lagouts, and was constantly being grief'd (with no mod response) I don't mind griefing, but it was in excess, and I had been on the server for a VERY short time.

What is your goal on the server? To establish a new and unique community, and hopefully use Horizon to connect with my frieds/family and new players of hexxit through the help of Horizon!

IGN (In Game Name): boredom24 (i messed up my username)

Why Horizon?: Searching a server that is kinda new on the list while one server is down

What is your goal on the server?: To help. Or just to have fun

Im gonna go now and yes i am a brony. see ya! booredom24

IGN (In Game Name):Apocolocynposis, If you would believe it

Why Horizon?: Why not? Seriously, though. It seems like you have a pretty good community and enough rules to keep me from being annoyed by griefers or jerks. I'm a pretty laid back guy, but even I have my limits.

What is your goal on the server?:

Short term? Make a big pink forest for myself to live in. Pink is manly. With pumpkins. Pumpkins are crunk.

Long term I'd probably want to build a village for myself, either somewhere in the overworld or within the nether, as that is one of my favorite hobbies. I'm not the prettiest builder in the world, but I do like to create as much as I do explore. Also in the long term, i would enjoy the idea of exploring to every corner of the map avalable, whether someone has done it or not.

IGN (In Game Name): dilly57

Why Horizon?: It Sounds like an awesome server to partake in, plus its whitelisted,

So no annoying peoples ;)

What is your goal on the server?: To have a Great and fun time playing Hexxit with others!

IGN (In Game Name): blue_dew

IGN: traceveroma

IGN: SheldoreCoopert

IGN (In Game Name): Zaverns

Dingaia

IGN: (in game name): SubZeroGravity

IGN (In Game Name): cemeterry

IGN (In Game Name): Colonel99

IGN: lucaspanda12

IGN (In Game Name): Ultimabdon316

IGN (In Game Name): Alexboer

IGN (In Game Name): Pwello

IGN (In Game Name): boredom24

IGN (In Game Name):Apocolocynposis

IGN (In Game Name): Ruthless253

IGN (In Game Name): SARGENT66

IGN (In Game Name): dilly57

All accepted and whitelisted, Welcome to horizon!

IGN (In Game Name): RaptorReaper964

Why Horizon?: After hearing about Hexxit, I immediately jumped into it, and started to have quite a blast. After a while though, It got rather boring with no one else around, so i cam looking for some others to play with. With this being a whitelisted server, there is a decreased chance of griefers, which I always look for before joining a server. Horizon is one of the few I have found that is still active and supporting Hexxit, so I am ecstatic to jump in!

What is your goal on the server?: My big goal is to create a team of players to set out on our own adventure, and when that adventure is done, settle down somewhere where we can all build as one team, and perhaps to occasional adventure every once in a while.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons