[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

hi you whitelisted me but i cannot seem to access the server. i checked and ign is correct and everything. but as a precaution its hiyanicolea

IGN (In Game Name): Datoneguy760

Why Horizon?:Cause I like Hexxit servers with good managers

What is your goal on the server?: Build and raid with people.

IGN: KTPRetardedPanda

why horizon?: because i get to meet new people

what is your goal on the server?: to explore new lands and to become good at hexxit

Added and re-added hiya

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) : NerdyRat

Why Horizon?: I've hosted Hexxit on a private server, but it isn't as satisfying with a tiny community. I'd like to try with a promising server and community and possibly delve into some PvP and town creation.

What is your goal on the server?: Possibly be a mayor of my own town and use the ChestShops to sell some forged goods with a friend that wishes to join me (his application just below mine!).

IGN (In Game Name) : RekkuuzaSoraLan

Why Horizon?: I want to check out the first Hexxit server and see what it has to offer.

What is your goal on the server?: To be a great Explorer and Treasure Hunter on the server. You know, find some towers, Beat the baddies, get the loot and it's on to the next tower! That kind of stuff.

Hello

my name is Alex Dawes mc user:

Alexlegoboy56

Why Horizon:

I have mastered many modpacks but not Hexxit but this time I wish to do it with other players

my goal on the server:

make friends master this modpack and add master off hexxit to my tittle of "Alexander Dawes The Mighty Russian Nuclear Pysicist Master of Tekkit, Tekkit Lite ,Tekkit Classic, Voltz, Yogcraft, New World, Infamy Warfare Et cetera, soon to be creator of the first IRL plasma cannon.

IGN (In Game Name): AnneyMarie

Why Horizon?: It was recommended to me by my best guy friend. He seems to always be playing it and seems to absolutely loves the server. He calls it his fav. So why not give it a shot?

What is your goal on the server?: To play, adventure, and check it out really. Since Ive heard so much about it and all of them good things, I decided to give it a try. Everything seems really interesting and I would really like to try it. Thanks <3

IGN (In Game Name) : NerdyRat

IGN (In Game Name) : RekkuuzaSoraLan

mc user: Alexlegoboy56

IGN: realHSloan

IGN (In Game Name): Young_money_87

IGN: unshodcoder9 and AwesomeTyTyTy

IGN (In Game Name): KitiMilki

IGN (In Game Name): SAXGUY99

IGN (In Game Name): AnneyMarie

IGN (In Game Name): ethompsondowns

All accepted and whitelisted, Welcome to Horizon!

IGN (In Game Name): Alyxos

Why Horizon?: Capn McJubJub (Young_Money_87) told me about this and it sounds really cool.

What is your goal on the server?: Make friends, have fun, build awesome things, and record some videos.

IGN: spike3607

Why Horizon: Saw you guys on the server list and am looking for a mature PVE based Hexxit Server

What is your goal on the server: Building / obtaining every type of block weapon, and in general exploring all the PVE Hexxit has to offer (I'm new to the modpack)

IGN: SheldoreCoopert

Why Horizon?: i wanna enjoy the server, and i have been an admin on a hexxit server *on my other account* (play.mc-hexxit.com) which is currently getting fixed

What is your goal on the server?: i just want to have fun with a great community!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons