aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name):

Breedom

Why Horizon?:

I really want to find a wonderful Hexxit server with reliable staff who are not corrupt and abuse their powers.

It's hard to find and this server looks great! I want to test it out and I am sure I wont be let down.

What is your goal on the server?:

To have a peaceful and non stress related experience. I want to be able to come on a well run server and have a great time.

Maybe make some friends for long term on the way

;)

P.S

---------------------

I don't know if you guys will do this but I found this server late at night, my sister and I have been searching for a good server and she finally went to bed. I want to surprise her with this server when she wakes up so if possible! (PLEASE) Can she also be added to the whitelist? So she does not have to wait tomorrow when she logs on. It would be much appreciated :>

Here is her ign:

Looking7Glass

(she's 25)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOOOO much

• 2 weeks later...

IGN (In Game Name): Seraph_Darkfire

Why Horizon?: Seemed like the most reliable Hexxit server and it seems like fun to find good people to learn about Hexxit with.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn how to use Hexxit as well as meet decent people who won't steal or destroy my stuff the second I log off.

IGN (In Game Name):CHOLOBOYSWAGGGG (didnt make the name ._.) and can you add my brother cczr,

Why Horizon?: last server was restricting as in it only had towers and couldnt do much :c

What is your goal on the server? just to play with my brother and survive together

IGN (In Game Name): AvasElsiane

Why Horizon?: I like the plugins and not a fan of greifing or being greifed, hard to find good servers and yours caught my eyes with your descriptions on the forum

What is your goal on the server?: To have fun and help to anyone that needs it and give good experiences to new players

IGN (In Game Name): kiwibeak

Why Horizon?: I wanted to play a hexxit server, saw yours with over 800 replies, and thought I'd give it a look. Seems like a great server.

What is your goal on the server?: To have fun and meet people, just like everyone else.

Would you be able to add my friend to white list as well?

IGN (In Game Name): numpty215 (<-- me) Ravens_Glory (<-- My friend)

Why Horizon?: We just thought that this server would be the right one to get the most out of our first Hexxit experience together.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn more about Hexxit and enjoy our time on your server.

Hey! This is the owner of the Horizon server.

I am sorry to say that along with my tekkit server we are no longer up.

It really brings me joy to see all these people applying even after we've shut down. I hope that you guys can find a server. (Perhaps we'll make one in the future, but it is unlikely)

A mod can close this.

IGN (In Game Name): Sambug2000

Why Horizon?: I'm looking for a nice server that I can trust while I play on it. I know it sounds cliché, but it is honestly what I'm looking for, and this server seems to fit those requirements.

What is your goal on the server?: Just to adventure and discover what Hexxit has to offer as I am fairly new to it.

IGN (In Game Name): Noo6_S1ayer

Why Horizon?: I chose Horizon because I want to experience hexxit and see what things it has to offer and this server looked like the best choice.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal on this server is to enjoy myself and have fun in a non annoying or rude way.

Hello everyone! Upon searching the Hexxit server lists, your server caught my attention. It looks nice and well-managed, so I would be very happy if I were able to join.

IGN: Mabosaha

Why Horizon?: I like your server presentation added in the OP of this thread. I like the idea of gaining ranks with playing time.

What is your goal on the server?: To create a nice home for myself and meet a few friends along the way.

To embark on an adventure of epic proportions!

IGN (In Game Name): ZeoXFatalis

Why Horizon?: This server seems promising and the plugins look good.

What is your goal on the server?: To try out hexxit and get to learn more about it :D

Too many rules for my taste. Im afraid if I kill the wrong mob...or go in the wrong direction.or PVP someone (which hexxit is designed for)

ill get banned. You should try mine. it offers pvp or non-pvp setups depending on if you want to raid or make friends.

IGN (In Game Name): Zurfandor

Why Horizon?: I'm new to Hexxit and I would like to learn Hexxit with, or from other people. Most other servers have grievers and douchebags on them. It would be nice to be on a whitelisted server to play Hexxit in peace.

What is your goal on the server?: To have fully learned Hexxit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons