[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that i have aready posted here and been accepted onto the server. I have found this to be a wonderful server and i wanted to see if a few of my friends could join. Now i know this application is a bit awkward but i am using my mos nook to post this so i apologise ahead for any typos and horrid format. IGN: Sunset_juju Doctor_juju whoistyler caircair Bubbawins Zedman_5000 Age: 14-15 Why horizon?: I found this server to be very good and wanted to be able to play hexxit with my friends. What is your goal on the server?: Have fun and build a massive empire for no particular reason. If you need me to get them to sign up themselfs then i can hopefuly get them to stop being lazy andand actually do something useful. Thanks!

IGN (In Game Name): Eliwood75

Why Horizon?: It seems like quite a friendly server, as well as well-made. Too many servers are just thrown together - this seems very well thought-out.

What is your goal on the server?: To have fun, of course! This is Minecraft, after all. Make a community, make a story, have some fun.

IGN (In Game Name): redGIANT907

Why Horizon?: I was just looking for a server on which I could happily frolic through mounds of my dead enemies with my courageous allies.

What is your goal on the server?: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

IGN Iceman152015

Age 24

Why Horizon. The server looks like its in order and the plugins look to be what i want out of a hexit server. Owner and staff of the server have this page very well put together.So i would like to see what the server is like for myself.

My plans for the server. I really enjoy building and adventuring. So i plan to build myself a awesome castle and to defend the world of Hexxit from the invading feinds of the Nether and beyond.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons