[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Blacksmithkazuma

Why Horizon?: New to hexxit, run a bukkit server, hexxit is everything I wanted in MC. Doing SP but i have a feeling mp would fit hexxit way better. I like to just build, play, mine.. just slow paced and relaxe.

What is your goal on the server?: Just to build a home, see all what hexxit has to offer and enjoy mc probably the way it was ment to be played lol

IGN(In Game Name):callofdutyguy423

Why Horizon?:Well the server seems very fun I'm new to hexxit and am very exited about learning how to play it and all the modpacks,and I dont want to be griefed so this seems like the perfect server :)

What is your goal on the server?:My goal is to learn about all of these cool things about hexxit and be successful with it,and possibly record some videos on it for youtube if that is ok with the owner of course.

IGN (In Game Name): DrFeynman

Why Horizon?:I'm hoping to find a server that is serious enough to stay as Hexxit rather than change their minds on what mod-set to run and screwing me over on hours of work.

What is your goal on the server?: Explore all of the great things in Hexxit without getting bored on single player.

IGN(In Game Name):Marshmallow69

Why Horizand on?:Because this server seems very fun callofdutyguy423 recommended it for me and it seemed like a pretty fun server to play on

What is your goal on the server?:My goal is to learn about the mods in hexxit and use them decently and sucessfully

IGN (In Game Name): Gridalien

Why Horizon?: Because I'm interested in finding a fun Hexxit server to play with others on, with the possibility of no PvP, and this looks like the right server.

What is your goal on the server?: Survive either on my own or with others, explore and build.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons