[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

IGN: Shadow5051

Why Horizon? I like that you can't grief and you can actually do stuff without getting killed instantly,

What is your goal on the server? My goal is to have a house, be able to collect as many materials as I can, and just have fun!

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN ~ Bobustin11

Age ~ 14

Why Horizion? ~ Because it looks to me like its a pretty good server, so why no join it? C:

What is your goal on the server?: To play hexxit... MULTIPLAYER. what else? x3

IGN (In Game Name): dragonslayer7765

Why Horizon?: It is a server I believe will not house others that would ruin the experience.

What is your goal on the server?: to have some fun and adventures.

IGN: Shadow5051

Why Horizon? I like that you can't grief and you can actually do stuff without getting killed instantly,

What is your goal on the server? My goal is to have a house, be able to collect as many materials as I can, and just have fun!

IGN (In Game Name): Atsuko7911

Why Horizon?: Seems like a very nice server and it was first :)

What is your goal on the server?: To explore hexxit and all its wonders

Added, welcome to Horizon!

I am doing me (sucine7) and my friend ryans if this is okay if not please review only mine

IGN (In Game Name):sucine7 and Super_Ry_10

Why Horizon?:Becasue it looks like a fun server and polite.

What is your goal on the server?:To help others and have fun

Thank you -sucine7

IGN (In Game Name): Flamedude166

Why Horizon?: This appears to be a good Hexxit server. At least compared to the others.

What is your goal on the server?: To play on a good, high quality Hexxit server, and have fun with others and help them if necessary. This server fits that bill.

IGN (In Game Name): ColdDialga

Why Horizon?: I feel that for my first online experience with this modpack, I want to feel safe from griefers.

What is your goal on the server?: Fully experience the mod pack, and hopefully make it big.

IGN (In Game Name): sor1n

Why Horizon?: It seems like a cool, balanced server, where I can play with my friends and have fun looking for adventure.

What is your goal on the server?: To conquer all the mods available (especially the technical ones) and dungeons nearby

:)

IGN:ladwig54, with my friend's names being VonDiamond and Xx_FL3X_xX.

Why Horizon?:We have been looking for a decent server like this for a long time, and this one seems promising.

What is your goal on the server?:Play hexxit with my friends on a server without complete faction/pvp dominance.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons