[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: trentgga

Why Horizon: Sounds like a server where its safe to build anything i want with out the chance of losing it all, as much as other servers.

What is your goal on the server: to make a great base while making cool custom stuff to sell at (spawn???) shops.

I would also like to whitelist my friends, chrisharris221 and mattcole4535 (Mr.ColeSlaw i call him). We all have the same goal, to sell custom tools and weapons at a shop, somewhere near players. if i cant whitelist with the same account ill have them make an account if the server is as good as it seems ;D.

Hey im chrisharris221 and id like too be whitelisted on the server cause a friend(Trentgga) Introduced it too me. Hes not whitelisted yet but he told me it looks pretty cool. Since im open too hexxit servers that dont crash constantly i think id like to join this server.

Hey im chrisharris221 and id like too be whitelisted on the server cause a friend(Trentgga) Introduced it too me. Hes not whitelisted yet but he told me it looks pretty cool. Since im open too hexxit servers that dont crash constantly i think id like to join this server.

chris delete this form its not right cant u see the rest of the forms...

IGN: mattstrzok

Why Horizon?: I think it sounds like a good server to be on, and it isn't just a bunch of kids blowing everyone's stuff up, it sounds like it is under control and I like the towny system.

What is your goal on the server?: To have fun with others, to make friends, and to help others who might need it, because some of the mods can be tricky to understand if you don't know where to start.

IGN: dragoonerx

Why Horizon?: Because its BxB

What is your goal on the server?: Play some Hexxit and learn all 'bout it, meet some nice people, maybe some old friends who knows, exploring the magical wilds out there and (if possible) open up an guild/clan and raid the *insert some awesome word here* out of dungeons and things like this, while riding on our chocobo's.

Greetz dragoonerx

IGN: Totalfury4

Why Horizon? I have hosted servers before and application process based servers help weed out griefers and immature people. Helps with a better environment for everyone.

What is your goal on the server? I am a big tekkit lite guy. Played it so much i actually got burnt out on minecraft. Saw this and it actually interested me again.

IGN: Waffllecat

Why Horizon?: I was invited by a friend (quallen2010)

What is your goal on the server?: To find out how to become a descent player on hexxit and have fun in the meantime cause I have no idea what im doing and i want to have the trial by fire

IGN (In Game Name): xgpc05

Why Horizon?: Because it is a white-listed server, the rules are promising and it is the top viewed Hexxit Server.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to expand my knowledge of Hexxit through SMP.

IGN (In Game Name): topio1

Why Horizon?: I absolutly love hexxit and playing on a server with other people would be awesome. this server in particular looks like its well moderated and responsible so it would be nice to play on a safe place like this

What is your goal on the server?: to adventure the bajeezus outa the place and possibly help others on their journeys.

IGN Machination_

Why Horizon: I'm new to Hexxit ( brand new, i didn't even check it out yet) and I want a good white-list server, because white-list servers are usually more social and I'll need someone to help me get started.

What is your goal on this server: As I said im brand new so IDK yet what i can even do.

IGN(In Game Name) dreamcatcher28

Why Horizon?: I was browsing through the Technic forums looking for Hexxit servers. Surely enough I stumbled onto your server page. It looks like you have a mature and dedicated staff, so I decided to apply.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to make new friends on the server and help build!

P.S. please dont turn my application away because of my age. I feel im a pretty mature person.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons