[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name):Tobuscus_Fan21

Why Horizon?: the server seems interesting and the no griefing part is a yes to me

What is your goal on the server?: to explore almost the whole map and be a respected player XD

You have been accepted and added to the white list.

Thank you and Welcome to Horizon! :D

hello? i am just waiting to start playing...

The recent update to 1.0.1 should fix any issues you were having, problems with players having conflicting mods will not corrupt your player file on the server

IGN (In Game Name): xpyrasiax

IGN (In Game Name): Kemkum

You've been accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to the server :3

IGN (in game name) eternal_smelter1

Why Horizon?: its the only hexxit server with toggle pvp and there aren't many hexxit servers and hexxt is awesome and it looks like a good server

What is you goal on the server?: to get all the armors and wepons and then concer the server with pvp and awesomeness and beat towers and bosses

IGN (In Game Name):akuadarkwa

Why Horizon?:I've just started playing hexxit and have seen it to be pretty fun. Also, the only servers I ever see are pvp-enabled, and I hate pvp.

What is your goal on the server?:My goal is to learn all I can about hexxit while also having a fun time playing.

IGN (In Game Name): Eurodoris

Why Horizon?: Well my mum plays on the server and we enjoy playing together so I thought I might join as well, also I haven't played Hexxit before (It seems pretty interesting!) and this is one of the few servers that I know of.

What is your goal on the server?: Well to play with my mum and meet other people who enjoy the pack, and minecraft as a game. In other words, to just have fun.

IGN (In Game Name): scarligmione

Why Horizon?: I've been playing Hexxit offline and want to find a good server to play it on where griefing is against the rules.

What is your goal on the server?: Explore, build, and hopefully make some friends along the way

IGN:xXSuperShadxX

Why Horizon?:I love playing hexxit and other server are made for greifing and they suck so this one is the best server i found.:)

What is your goal on the server?:My goal on the server is to build things,survive,kill animals,adventure,find diamonds lol,etc

IGN (In Game Name): scarligmione

Why Horizon?: I've been playing Hexxit offline and want to find a good server to play it on where griefing is against the rules.

What is your goal on the server?: Explore, build, and hopefully make some friends along the way

GN (In Game Name): zasz13

Why Horizon?: I play on another server, and I am getting tired of the griefing

What is your goal on the server?: build something big and nifty, and do a little pvp

IGN:xXSuperShadxX

Why Horizon?:I love playing hexxit and other server are made for greifing and they suck so this one is the best server i found.:)

What is your goal on the server?:My goal on the server is to build things,survive,kill animals,adventure,find diamonds lol,etc

All accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Horizon

Sorry for the delay in applications have had some issues to deal with but I am back as normal now.

IGN (In Game Name): nickjave4824

Why Horizon?: I was playing on a public server, but horizon looks like it would be a lot safer without the hassle of others griefing and stealing

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to become a great adventurer and make a few friends to help me with dungeons and such

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons